Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see anyone paying 150m for Hazard! I predict he be still at chelsea next season and in january talk to Madrid get pre contract and fcuk of for nowt! Thats what Real Madrid will be telling him if he wants to sign for them.

That would be karma for what happened with Barclay.

Allegedly.

If you put Fat Sam, Ferguson, Joe Royle, Shankley, Kevin Keegan, Mancini, even Mel Machin, in charge of that Chelsea team, they see Zinchenko behind Sterling & Sterling bombing forward, they instantly stick Hazard up against Zinchenko.

Then, every time we go forward, we are playing Russian Roulette.

The fact Sarri didn't try it in 90 mins, makes me think he might actually be shit.

To the Chelsea fans on this thread...

Any chance that Sarri survives into next season?

And if not, where next?

I'm of the opinion expressed by the NBC gametime pundits - this set of players will never challenge for a title - they need to be split apart - and a new manager commanding respect needs to come in.

I haven’t seen @Vialli98 on here for a while.

When we did the club tour a couple of years ago, we were told that the players receive two shirts for each game, and it is up to the individual players what they do with them.
Spoilt fuckers, some of the lower league players only get 2 of each shirt for the season!

How do you know they are his family? He may have broken into their home to watch the game on their telly and he was holding them at gunpoint !
I didn't think about that - he was probably using their phone as well to film it hence their unbridled fear

When we did the club tour a couple of years ago, we were told that the players receive two shirts for each game, and it is up to the individual players what they do with them.

Thanks for the info, how the other half live eh, one use boots as well no doubt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.