Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the last half hour against Malmo. Michael Owen on now effectively saying they were unlucky against us!!

Just watched the last half hour against Malmo. Michael Owen on now effectively saying they were unlucky against us!!
Yes it was amusing. Chelsea did create some chances but Owen's claim that it was "never a 6-0 game" is a bit strange considering Sergio missed a tap-in and hit the bar, and Jesus was fouled for a stonewall penalty near the end. It could easily have been 9-0.

Yes it was amusing. Chelsea did create some chances but Owen's claim that it was "never a 6-0 game" is a bit strange considering Sergio missed a tap-in and hit the bar, and Jesus was fouled for a stonewall penalty near the end. It could easily have been 9-0.

So what you say is Owen's claim it was not a 6-0 game is a bit strange, and than you go on and explain why it was not a 6-0 game.

No no no semi final was enough for me to take, a final would finish me off, the fear of loosening to them is too much to take, and yes I know we are a far better team than them, it's the 57 year old blue in me.
Would it be the fear of loosening your bowels that worries you most? ;)

Chelsea still have tickets available for the cup final for next Sunday.Imagine the uproar if this were City
City had an allocation of over a Thousand more.

Looks as if Sarri will still be in charge going into the final. I'll be quite happy if he doesn't get sacked until the day after.
I think he,s an excellent manager.unsure if chelsea will give him another season,but if they do ,with a close season under his belt his team will be better prepared to make an impact in the prem..just like it took Pep a season to sort City out,a season which included some damaging defeats ie 0-4 @ goodison and getting beat at leicester etc

Sarri was manager of Napoli who we played twice last season..and had to be at the very top of our game to beat on both occasions.

Its patently obvious that some Chelsea players are not taking to his methods yet..and.if you are an international superstar like hazard,its understandable his reluctance to start running round pressing the oppenents back 4 in a crazy fashion...but ,imo Sarri is a very clever manager,and given time,will turn Chelsea into a top side. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.