Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he,s an excellent manager.unsure if chelsea will give him another season,but if they do ,with a close season under his belt his team will be better prepared to make an impact in the prem..just like it took Pep a season to sort City out,a season which included some damaging defeats ie 0-4 @ goodison and getting beat at leicester etc

Sarri was manager of Napoli who we played twice last season..and had to be at the very top of our game to beat on both occasions.

Its patently obvious that some Chelsea players are not taking to his methods yet..and.if you are an international superstar like hazard,its understandable his reluctance to start running round pressing the oppenents back 4 in a crazy fashion...but ,imo Sarri is a very clever manager,and given time,will turn Chelsea into a top side. We will see.

Point taken, but I think we definitely have the edge at the moment. Would prefer Sarri in charge going into the final rather than them having impetus under a new manager.

Point taken, but I think we definitely have the edge at the moment. Would prefer Sarri in charge going into the final rather than them having impetus under a new manager.
Sorry ,i d overlooked the fact you were weighing them up as next weeks oppenents as opposed to genera future l rivals..
Yes .agreed.we have the edge at the mo,for sure.
It cant be nice trying to raise your game against oopenents who ve just smashed 6 past you.Their keeper will hopefully be as nervous as kittens.

Sorry ,i d overlooked the fact you were weighing them up as next weeks oppenents as opposed to genera future l rivals..
Yes .agreed.we have the edge at the mo,for sure.
It cant be nice trying to raise your game against oopenents who ve just smashed 6 past you.Their keeper will hopefully be as nervous as kittens.

Not sure about that, I remember us putting 7 past Norwich and then they absolutely broke their bollocks to hold us to a nil all in the return game.

Not sure about that, I remember us putting 7 past Norwich and then they absolutely broke their bollocks to hold us to a nil all in the return game.
Yes,but what are you not sure about...?
That we have the edge?

Or..it cant be nice trying to raise your game against a team thats just put 6 past you?

Yes,but what are you not sure about...?
That we have the edge?

Or..it cant be nice trying to raise your game against a team thats just put 6 past you?
I'm saying it can't be nice to get a hammering and the Chelsea players will be seriously fired up to turn it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.