Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying it can't be nice to get a hammering and the Chelsea players will be seriously fired up to turn it around.
Probably.
We also have that problem of meeting a team in a cup tie/final...and in the league within the space of a few days.
Happens an awful lot for some reason.....its devilishly difficult to win both...ie liverpool league cup final win under Pellegrini,and shambolic defeat at anfield days later...
We have,however given a good account of ourselves in 'one off ' matches against Chelsea in recent years..2 Charity Sheilds and one Fa cup semi final.(Mancini)
Here,s hoping..

Probably.
We also have that problem of meeting a team in a cup tie/final...and in the league within the space of a few days.
Happens an awful lot for some reason.....its devilishly difficult to win both...ie liverpool league cup final win under Pellegrini,and shambolic defeat at anfield days later...
We have,however given a good account of ourselves in 'one off ' matches against Chelsea in recent years..2 Charity Sheilds and one Fa cup semi final.(Mancini)
Here,s hoping..
Don't forget Arsenil last season. Beat them in the cup then took the piss a few days later at their empty hovel.

Probably.
Here,s hoping..
We played Stoke, Wigan and Arsenal within a few days of cup finals as well.

Don't forget Arsenil last season. Beat them in the cup then took the piss a few days later at their empty hovel.
Forgot all about that! It took me nearly 29 years for me to see City win at arsenal...when we did i got so pissed i got lost,and had to helped to the boozer to find my mates by a member of the Arsenal ticket office...think he was from Austria,and i,m unsure if he shared my recollectuons of Hans Krankl ..
Anyway...nowadays we seem to beat them every time..how many consecutive wins is that against the gooners?

They are still fighting in 3 cup competitions. It would be fecking stupid to sack him now.

Roman needs to decide whether to back the manager and clear out the ****s undermining him or let the pattern repeat with a new boss.

Sorry ,i d overlooked the fact you were weighing them up as next weeks oppenents as opposed to genera future l rivals..
Yes .agreed.we have the edge at the mo,for sure.
It cant be nice trying to raise your game against oopenents who ve just smashed 6 past you.Their keeper will hopefully be as nervous as kittens.
I'm pretty sure they'll have Willy in nets, still be a frightening prospect for him though.

Forgot all about that! It took me nearly 29 years for me to see City win at arsenal...when we did i got so pissed i got lost,and had to helped to the boozer to find my mates by a member of the Arsenal ticket office...think he was from Austria,and i,m unsure if he shared my recollectuons of Hans Krankl ..
Anyway...nowadays we seem to beat them every time..how many consecutive wins is that against the gooners?

Not enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.