Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, uhm that was a wonderful game last night, wasn't it? I knew we would lose the minute Maguire didn't his marching orders - I watched the rest of the game with little to no interest.
No fucking wonder.

That was one of the worst VAR decisions I’ve seen to date, and it has plenty of competition.

It’s not difficult to understand why England has no officiating representation at major tournaments nowadays.

No fucking wonder.

That was one of the worst VAR decisions I’ve seen to date, and it has plenty of competition.

It’s not difficult to understand why England has no officiating representation at major tournaments nowadays.

I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories, but the fact that both the ref and the bloke in the van looking at replay footage both come from the Manchester area and conveniently "support" league 1 or non-league teams is scandalous.

If the game was reffed correctly, we would have played against 10 men from the 20th min, and if we assume United go 1-0 up through Martial anyway, it would have been 1-1 against 10 men with 35 mins left to play.

I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories, but the fact that both the ref and the bloke in the van looking at replay footage both come from the Manchester area and conveniently "support" league 1 or non-league teams is scandalous.

If the game was reffed correctly, we would have played against 10 men from the 20th min, and if we assume United go 1-0 up through Martial anyway, it would have been 1-1 against 10 men with 35 mins left to play.
You were stitched up,they want the rags in 5th place for if our ban stays,it was shockingly blatant

We all know Taylor is a rag. I have read more than one Bluemooner confirm it. We even spoke to reds in Florida last November, who admitted the same.

So why he is allowed to referee rags' games is an absolute disgrace.

You were stitched up,they want the rags in 5th place for if our ban stays,it was shockingly blatant

I agree.

We all know Taylor is a rag. I have read more than one Bluemooner confirm it. We even spoke to reds in Florida last November, who admitted the same.

So why he is allowed to referee rags' games is an absolute disgrace.

That doesn't surprise me one bit. It was almost like a surreal out of body experience watching the game last night. It felt like watching wrestling with the outcome of the game predetermined.

Last edited:
Chelsea fan says "there is a conspiracy against us" shock.

Chelsea fan says "there is a conspiracy against us" shock.

Not against Chelsea per se, but more pro United. Both ref and VAR bloke being from Manchester resulting in pretty blatantly awful decisions going in United's favour to effectively win them vital game is a pretty huge coincidence, at the very least.

If you don't agree with that, fair enough, but I don't think it's an outrage to point this weird "coincidence" out.

Sooo, uhm that was a wonderful game last night, wasn't it? I knew we would lose the minute Maguire didn't his marching orders - I watched the rest of the game with little to no interest.
Chelsea have been screwed by many refereeing decisions over the years playing the Cartel twins (United and Liverpool). You couldn't have been surprised.

Much like us in games this season mate.

Look we have not been good enough to win the league but by fuck we have been shafted at times and it was your turn last night as Utd in 5th spot is now needed just in case they manage to throw us out of the CL for spending our own money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.