Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every club has their set of absolute wankers in their fanbase tbf.
Yes, they do, but it seems to me that Chelsea have, historically, been really bad. The old shed end was always full of arses throwing bananas and generally being obnoxlous. Remember them pelting Alex Williams with bananas?
It got so bad that the police started confiscating bananas from fans approaching the ground. They responded by taking celery instead.

Many of Chelsea's players looked ok against Leicester, and Mount and a couple of others looked quite good, but they definitely weren't all singing from the same hymn sheet. I suppose it'll take time to get them all understanding each other's game, but they'll still be lightweight upfront when they do imo. I didn't see an a lot of quality in the game after the first 20 mins (or maybe it was more a case of noticing a lack of quality far too often).

second half reminded me of the 4-2 at their place where they went down a man and we just ran through them time and time again, we were much more clinical though.

Second half their defence all over the place.On the 2 League games nowhere near a top 4 team.
Willian lol poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.