Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance. Same as when people wrote United off a few weeks ago. The top six will be the same as usual, barring a miracle.
I honestly think the likes of everton, leicester & wolves have a chance of finishing above them? they offer next to nothing up front

Every club has their set of absolute wankers in their fanbase tbf.

That's very true, but Chelsea's racists are making plenty of noise. They wouldn't be so emboldened unless there are enough of them for cockiness to kick in. I don't think the problem is going away.

No chance. Same as when people wrote United off a few weeks ago. The top six will be the same as usual, barring a miracle.

If we're talking just this season then I'm not sure I'd agree. Chelsea have various issues that we're all aware of, and I think they'll slip down the table first part of the season while they (basically Lampard) gets to grips with them. I expect Chelsea to have a better second half to the season, but the damage could be done by then as far as top 6 goes - I can easily see one or even a couple of teams getting ahead of them and managing to stay there. Chelsea can only make up the lost ground if the others falter.

Giroud's more than capable if they play to his strengths. Always scored and created plenty at Arsenal when they did.

We'll finish top 6 comfortably imo.

We were the better team vs Liverpool with a weakened team. I think we'll challenge for top 4 until the end - whether we get it is another question, I personally doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.