Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll finish top 6 comfortably imo.

We were the better team vs Liverpool with a weakened team. I think we'll challenge for top 4 until the end - whether we get it is another question, I personally doubt it.
Why do you think Lampard chose such a ridiculous team against the Rags?

I don't disagree with you but think Kante was not yet fit and having seen only the highlights and the possession stats - seems the scoreline was not a reflection of the game.

Who else could have he picked?

I don't disagree with you but think Kante was not yet fit and having seen only the highlights and the possession stats - seems the scoreline was not a reflection of the game.

Who else could have he picked?
I said the same at the time,but i think Kante would have been fine.Irrespective of his inclusion,last night's team was a better 11.

Learn the bloody offside rule,those 2 goals would have won you the game,nothing annoys me me than coatant offsides
I like what frank is trying to do,he is trying to take bus parking team and make them play better football,needs better upfront for sure

I don't think it was ridiculous tbh. He sees Abraham as the main striker for the moment. It wasn't my choice of lineup for sure, but I can see why went with that lineup.

They got stuck between conte and sarri,they never really seemed to trust in sarri,i think they will trust frank and change their style properly
You might be right, but I'm of the opinion that given another season Sarri would have done better than Lampard this season. I haven't seen anything, from limited samples admitted, to get a feeling that Lampard will be able get them playing better football.

100% the style they played against was built off the back of Sarri's work there. It's the perfect passing style to deal with Liverpool's press and Lampard did well utilising it with a more direct approach. Interesting to see if it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.