Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are where they deserve to be… Looking up at the test team in the world … Tuchel needs to up his meds if he thinks they deserved to get anything out of that game … I’m sure Abramovich won’t be buying it…!!

I called this 2 weeks ago. Arsenal will catch them unless they change direction massively.

Tuchel currently has Lukaku, Werner, Pulisic, Ziyech, Mount, Havertz and CHO all playing like shit.

That's what, £400m of talent not including the 2 academy lads? all underperforming because he wants a back 5 with 2 or 3 sitting midfielders.

He needs to grow some balls and start attacking with his incredible attacking squad or he'll lose his job and they'll finish 5th
Tuchel's whole demeanor is awful. He seems to hold a good number of his own players in utter contempt, yet alone opponents, officials, the media, etc. Starting to get third season Mourinho vibes from him. Everyone's either against him, beneath him, or both
I thought he looked good last season, but thus season he’s being found as an ultra defensive boring whinging ****, he won’t last long

I thought he looked good last season, but thus season he’s being found as an ultra defensive boring whinging ****, he won’t last long

The thing is….he’s not an ultra defensive coach. Before Chelsea his sides averaged something like 3.5 goals a game.

I think he doesn’t rate the defence, hence the overload of defensive players, and he has no creative midfielders.

The thing is….he’s not an ultra defensive coach. Before Chelsea his sides averaged something like 3.5 goals a game.

I think he doesn’t rate the defence, hence the overload of defensive players, and he has no creative midfielders.

Plus without James they don’t have anywhere near the creative threat from the wingbacks that they were relying on earlier in the season

3 wins in their last 10 PL games.

Tuchel be sacked halfway through next season if it looks like they ain’t going to win the league!

In fact if they drop out top four now he could be out the door because there form is a team who will finish 5th

Perhaps, yes but our form is of a team who was decimated by injuries and covid in December. Meanwhile City is putting together 11 wins in a row. Liverpool are winless in 3 league games. Our form will.pick up now that most of our key players are back again, and we now have both City and Liverpool games out of the way. We'll be fine.

I was annoyed when BT said it was the Champions of England vs the Champions of Europe.

Chelsea aren't the Champions of England...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.