Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty okay with selling him to you guys in all honesty. He can't be relied upon to stay fit for more than 5 minutes. I agree with you though, if anyone can make him look like a competent false 9, it's Pep. He's a pretty great LW too, if he can stay healthy.

The other day he was asked what his favourite Chelsea goal was and he said against City when Mendy and Gundogan got in each others way :)

Forgivable!

Chelsea FC PLC continues to be supported financially by Fordstam Limited, a company owned by Roman Abramovich - with confirmation in the accounts that the club owes more than £1bn to "related companies".

The accounts also say that "the company is reliant on Fordstam Limited for its continued financial support". It says Fordstam has indicated support will continue "for the foreseeable future".

In the same period they say they have sold 13 players for a combined £103.7m.

Chelsea's accounts also say there is £24.1m owed due to unspecified "ongoing legal matters"
Odd how little attention this story is getting. Not even being discussed on The Shed End forums. Very odd.

Maybe Pep can work his magic, but he's been utterly tragic in a false 9 for us, I almost felt sorry for him.
A false nine doesn’t work with such a defensive setup you can’t park the bus and play a false 9

Apparently the interview is a bit old, but it's extremely unprofessional either way.

There are some things that just don't get said out loud.

Simultaneous long-term injuries to Chilwell and James is a real sickener for them. I like both players, and Chelsea's fullback play is by far the most interesting and entertaining aspect of their game.

Letting Livramento go last summer is now looking like even more of a mistake. Although it is Chelsea, I guess they've got someone else they can grab off their academy assembly line.

Odd how little attention this story is getting. Not even being discussed on The Shed End forums. Very odd.
Roman and Putin will cover it.

Putin's tentacles stretch very far. It would't surprise me if Putin is partly involved in Chelsea on the QT via Roman.

The coach keeps crying every chance he gets in front of camera he does not have players to put on the field while his main striker is complaining he is not given chance to play.

Apparently the interview is a bit old, but it's extremely unprofessional either way.

There are some things that just don't get said out loud.

This interested me. The Lukaku interview took place 3 weeks ago, why is it only surfacing now ? Have they got a big game coming up ?

Roman and Putin will cover it.

Putin's tentacles stretch very far. It would't surprise me if Putin is partly involved in Chelsea on the QT via Roman.
State owned scandal. State owned. State owned.
(I expect a visit from Putin's henchmen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.