Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with Pep and this City team, they can utilize Lukaku strength to the fullest. Seems he makes a wrong choice joining Chelsea.

But while Lukaku is good, there's a better option elsewhere.

I think with Pep and this City team, they can utilize Lukaku strength to the fullest. Seems he makes a wrong choice joining Chelsea.

But while Lukaku is good, there's a better option elsewhere.
I used to like him a lot but this season changes my mind.

I don't think Lukaku will suit City style. He could not press as much as our players - more suitable for a counter attacking team.

Plus his recent interview really reflects his immature professional attitude. Definitely something City does not need. We don't want a prima dona.

That’s very harsh on Fab.

I thought he was fab that season.
That's fair.

It was more to highlight the fact we played a central midfielder at left back for the majority of the season and broke all sorts of records.

Tuchel has to play Kante for 90 minutes, Klopp stupidly decides himself to play his strongest XI in dead rubbers and they woman and moan at how unfair it all is.

I don't get why he wasn't in the side. I saw he had recovered and yet unused on the bench.
TBH even if Lukaku is not happy with playing time, he should speak to Tuchel or let his agent to communicate before doing such an interview - during the busiest and toughest month of the season. Especially Tuchel is quite fair in terms of rotations and giving everyone a chance.

Rubbish.
How do you explain his excellent Belgium career .one of the Finest teams In world Football...
And are you sure our league is so superior.?.I watched bits of utd Burnley last night and I was astounded at the mediocrity.
Lukaku is an internationally renowned striker and currently holds a Champions league winners medal.
Different playing styles bring about varying returns from the player.
KDB thinks very highly of him and is acutely aware of the long struggle his friend had to make it to the top in football.He is a striker.he scores goals.
Still,each to their own I suppose.
When did he win the champions league?

He's another player who believes in his own hype. He thinks he's indispensable to any team that signs him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.