Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is why in the fuck would you want to go to Chelsea. 10th place, champs league seems far away. 100 mil for a guy that’s had about 6 nice games in the World Cup. The only guy I would have wanted is Nkuku

I read the Swiss ramble he went of last accounts and overall said if they sell a few players they could just be ok with ffp but that was before this Enzo signing if they get him! We just got to sit back and see where they are in 2/3 years! It’s weird really chelsea not getting any stick maybe it’s because they are stuck in 10th
Its because were not vical, have a local or manc tied fan base, shit PR no media support whatsoever...for a club who's always been well supported how did our crowd which has been good for donkeys years, get so much stick and nit fight back. I think the early leavers killed us. Mates of mine supported other teams used to flick over fir last five to see the score..we'd be 3 up but thousands of empty seats...might have had 50k but soon as the result was in tge bag, thousand fked off and didnt clap the lads off...that behaviour got the ball rolling..look no fans!!!!.. why pay for 70 mins?

I honestly think, with these new signings and our luck in the competition, Chelsea will win a 3rd Champions league before we win it.
Which also means their supporters can sing “Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that” every 47 seconds when we play them

I read the Swiss ramble he went of last accounts and overall said if they sell a few players they could just be ok with ffp but that was before this Enzo signing if they get him! We just got to sit back and see where they are in 2/3 years! It’s weird really chelsea not getting any stick maybe it’s because they are stuck in 10th
He also said if they miss CL they are fucked. Actually I think he said that changes everything. Same thing.

They are going spending crazy!
And barely a critical word from Delaney on twitter about it. Didn't look for Panja or Harris, but I'm guessing they're doing the same.

1200px-Gandhiji%27s_Three_Monkeys.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.