Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caicedo didn't leave though? Arsenal bid a more than fair amount, Brighton said no, Caicedo is back in training. Nobody behaved out of line apart from the player and no lasting damage is done.

My problem with Brighton fans is they're all acting like £45m for Cucurella and £70m for Caicedo are somehow insultingly low offers.
Well they were right, the Chavs paid over 60m for Cucurella and Brighton gave Caceido a few days off until the transfer window closed, to stop disrupting the squad I guess. It's supply and demand, Boehly signing players for inflated prices, who can blame Brighton holding on to their asset whilst they have realistic CL aspirations, he's 21. His price ain't coming down in 4 months time.

Class, after 2 games? You played the misfiring Dippers and Palace, let's see how he gets on against a decent attack. Will he be the next Thiago Silva or could he turn out to be the next Mangala who had a storming debut against your lot and became one of the worst defenders I've seen at elite level.

This is just being negative for the sake of being negative. I've watched in two games and he was class in both games, especially compared whatever shit Koulibaly was serving up before then. So yes, he was class in them two games.

This is just being negative for the sake of being negative. I've watched in two games and he was class in both games, especially compared whatever shit Koulibaly was serving up before then. So yes, he was class in them two games.
Yep, Mangala had a couple of great games but I would never have called him "class" after two games.

Yep, Mangala had a couple of great games but I would never have called him "class" after two games.

Whatever man :) You are being pedantic for no reason. He had a good/class/brilliant/lovely couple of games. Choose whichever word you find suitably acceptable. My point doesn't change.

Whatever man :) You are being pedantic for no reason. He had a good/class/brilliant/lovely couple of games. Choose whichever word you find suitably acceptable. My point doesn't change.
I'll gladly watch him hopefully deteriorate along with your other over priced buy's. Just watching Pep's presser, he doesn't like you or the other hateful 8 after the letter you sent. We get Pep, I hope you lot get a letter and get banned from Europe and the Premier League, you've cheated by writing off 1.6b of interest free debt, fucking shambles of a self entitled club, you lot can fuck right off.

I'll gladly watch him hopefully deteriorate along with your other over priced buy's. Just watching Pep's presser, he doesn't like you or the other hateful 8 after the letter you sent. We get Pep, I hope you lot get a letter and get banned from Europe and the Premier League, you've cheated by writing off 1.6b of interest free debt, fucking shambles of a self entitled club, you lot can fuck right off.

Okay I was trying to have a nice conversation with you despite our differences of opinion. It's just football after all. Not that deep, but I'll stop replying to you now.

I think this is going to back fire on chelsea. Theyve spend silly money (not this amount) When lampard spent 200 odd million how many of them players worked. Even this past summer some of their signing im seeing some are already being touted to be sold.

The only thing i dislike is the disparity in reporting about spending as i know full well the headlines would be entirely different had it been us or newcastle that spent this type of money.

If you buy the best young players who have played at the highest level surely Chelsea next seams will be competing for the title?! They have so much quality it’s just potter got get it right! Oh and the rest of this Season they’ll be pushing for that top four and wouldn’t put past chelsea to win champs league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.