Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they were right, the Chavs paid over 60m for Cucurella and Brighton gave Caceido a few days off until the transfer window closed, to stop disrupting the squad I guess. It's supply and demand, Boehly signing players for inflated prices, who can blame Brighton holding on to their asset whilst they have realistic CL aspirations, he's 21. His price ain't coming down in 4 months time.
No idea why any player would want to leave Brighton at the moment, they play some brilliant stuff and are right up there with the best teams in terms of the style of football they play .. I dare say Potter has a few regrets himself ..

If you buy the best young players who have played at the highest level surely Chelsea next seams will be competing for the title?! They have so much quality it’s just potter got get it right! Oh and the rest of this Season they’ll be pushing for that top four and wouldn’t put past chelsea to win champs league!
if they do not win the next 4 title it will be a immense failure. should be called out non stop. and ridiculed

if they do not win the next 4 title it will be a immense failure. should be called out non stop. and ridiculed

Well €750m spent and they win the league next season what’s happens to the scum 1.6b season there last title 5 years since there last trophy and the media a rimming them on if they get top four it’s a fantastic season hahaha

No idea why any player would want to leave Brighton at the moment, they play some brilliant stuff and are right up there with the best teams in terms of the style of football they play .. I dare say Potter has a few regrets himself ..
lets guess he's only on about 30 grand a pitance i know but chelsea would pay what north of 100 grand a week i think id move even if never getting a game

lets guess he's only on about 30 grand a pitance i know but chelsea would pay what north of 100 grand a week i think id move even if never getting a game
You say that regarding a dilemma you can never experience.. I get what you are saying but he’s a kid and his value/salary will only increase as Brighton get better and more successful.. Let’s face it £30k a week is £1.5 million a year..
if only :-)

You say that regarding a dilemma you can never experience.. I get what you are saying but he’s a kid and his value/salary will only increase as Brighton get better and more successful.. Let’s face it £30k a week is £1.5 million a year..

If only they had people advising them what is in their best interests. Then again, not sure I would trust an agent to give impartial advice. More moves, more money.

yep but it's one less club wanting his services like him from everton sulking cause his 60 million pound move to chelsea fell through he made sure he didnt miss the next bus which took him to newcastle bit chelsea wouldve been better destination

yep but it's one less club wanting his services like him from everton sulking cause his 60 million pound move to chelsea fell through he made sure he didnt miss the next bus which took him to newcastle bit chelsea wouldve been better destination
Chelsea are going to have a player shit storm in the not too distant future, they have so many players now who will all want to play, Potter will struggle to keep even hand of em happy .. I’d rather be at Newcastle playing every week ..

If only they had people advising them what is in their best interests. Then again, not sure I would trust an agent to give impartial advice. More moves, more money.
Very true mate, they have a lot to answer for and have destroyed many a career with their greed..! Pogbad hasn’t even played for Juve yet but they want rid of him .. :-)

Net spend this past season (England)

Chelsea are going mental. United just spend spend. lfc owners are cheapskates!

PosClubSpentIncomeBalance
1Chelsea FC€490.49m€56.53m€-433.96m
2Manchester United€243.28m€13.25m€-230.03m
3Newcastle United€181.95m€2.30m€-179.65m
4Nottingham Forest€181.95m€7.00m€-174.95m
5West Ham United€194.00m€21.55m€-172.45m
6Arsenal FC€181.06m€23.80m€-157.26m
7Tottenham Hotspur€172.90m€38.75m€-134.15m
8Wolverhampton Wanderers€177.11m€60.37m€-116.74m
9Southampton FC€100.65m€5.50m€-95.15m
10AFC Bournemouth€59.65m€0€-59.65m
11Liverpool FC€137.30m€80.70m€-56.60m

242Manchester City €150.50m€159.90€9.40m
Position 242. Is this the whole of Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.