Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
all these clubs that are bought by the Americans are all fucked up big time.
Given the team that is leading us in the league right now is owned by an American this is a pretty silly post. Not to mention the success FSG has had.

I think Boehly has lost his nerve and fired Potter too early, but they will hire someone good and just through timing alone they’ll get a preseason and that will solve a lot of their issues.

He has 5 wins in 8 months in a league he knows. I'm sorry, but people are just coming up with any excuse possible now. Wouldnt be shocked if the next manager matches his wins in what is left of the season. Without a pre-season.

Chelsea was leaving clues even before their match against Villa kicked off.

AC325660-33-A3-4797-BDC6-EF413-AE4132-D.jpg

He has 5 wins in 8 months in a league he knows. I'm sorry, but people are just coming up with any excuse possible now. Wouldnt be shocked if the next manager matches his wins in what is left of the season. Without a pre-season.

He was only at the club for 6 months so I don’t know how he got “5 wins in 8 months”

P31 W12 D8 L11

They’re 5 points off the Europa League and they’re still in the Champions League.

Their best player returned from injury 33 minutes before he got fired.

It doesn’t make any sense. The caretaker they appoint isn’t going to be a better manager.

Last edited:
He wasn’t even at the club for 6 months so I don’t know how he got “5 wins in 8 months”

He is 4 days shy of 7 months, Fair enough I got that wrong, but then so did you. If you are going to waste space with a completely pointless pedantic snipe at least get it right.

Edit, I see you have edited your post twice, my response is to your first reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.