Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone gives the glaziers shit but they are forever backing their managers with big money signings and huge wages. What else do they want?
They want the money the Glazers take out the club. They have spent more than anybody else over the years but want to spend even more so they can buy success as they used to.
The piisscan knew he had to spend big every summer to maintain top position so he (and his mates in the media) tapped up the best talent and bought them.

I actually thought Chelsea were much the better team last night up until the Madrid goal then that killed the game.

Chelsea had numerous chances to score, The problem is that they have nobody to put the ball in the back of the net. All the money they've spent and didn't think of buying a striker is ridiculous.

Numerous players they've bought aren't good enough either. Now they've a problem when Lampard goes and get a new manager in he will want his own players in and possibly not rate the players Chelsea have bought under Potter.

Complete shit show.

Lampard will be sacked by the time we play them

I doubt it, theres 7 games of the season left for them - it would serve no purpose now.

Have to hold my hands up, I was critical of our sale of Sterling at the time, but the club totally got that right. He is rapidly on decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.