Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal (a)
Bournemouth (a)
Forest
City (a)

United (a)
Newcastle

Might be worth a punt... realistically you'd expect them to get at least a draw or 2, but 250/1?
What are they to lose all their other games bar the one at the swamp?
Apparently Chelsea are 251/1 to lose all their remaining games.

So, enlighten me, if my understanding of the events in question are so inaccurate.

Where do I go to read impartial information for the sale of being better informed?
Try reading the CAS statement for starters. Not sure if you have heard of Google?

For the sake of clarity (and hopefully friendliness too) I'd also point out that I don't think Manchester City have likely done anything that a ton of other clubs have done also - probably every top club out there.

It's business. And sometimes business has to cut a few corners here and there.

The only reason I even mentioned the UEFA/FA stuff was that some here are insistent on proclaiming City as perfect in every way, which I'm sure you realise, even with your blue tinted glasses on, can't really be the reality.
If your theory is true then why have they only come after us when you lot blow 600m in a heartbeat and the two red mardarse clubs are both heavily in debt?
Yes other clubs may be in the same boat where everyone dips under the waterline, if that is correct where is the headlines in the press and the organised media witchunt?

Oh that's right, the other clubs or the hateful 8, yourselves included, wanted us banned/thrown out of competitions.

Do me a fuckin favour.

Haha.

Yeah, Google can be a great reference tool, depending on where you land.

What's your take on this piece:

Did you speed read the CAS judgement? No you rely on media shit. Read the judgement then come back otherwise don’t bother.

Can't see this shower doing anything tonight but you never know, surely Frank can't keep adding L's to his CV, at some point they'll at least get a point.

However, with our current form and two home games in a few days we can do it our own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.