Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable decision so early - they win this weekend and results go their way and they're in the top 4 and within touching distance of the top. Hope Potter doesn't get chewed and spat out by the Chelsea machine like so many others before him have done.
He might do and if that does happen, there will be no shortage of premier league standard clubs approaching him. I think its a chance he has to take and I'd be very surprised if he doesnt if offered.

Potter would be absolutely bonkers to leave Brighton for Chelsea. Presumably despite there being a £12m buyout clause, Bloom will ask for £40m as he is such a great negotiator otherwise Potter will stay.
Really? I think he'd be bonkers to stay. These opportunities dont come often. If he has any self belief he'll jump in to this as a challenge to see just how good he is.

Yeah I'm going to have to pump the brakes on that one haha. We are not challenging City for anything. A lot of money spent but by going for Potter instead of Zidane or Poch, it tells me the club at least want to build something sustainable in the medium term rather than go for a big name manager and ask him to win now.
I said contenders not challenging.

Anyone else think all these signings made by Chelsea were Potter signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.