Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix for their second goal. Dispossessed far too easily and he just jogs on, with no intention of even trying. I’d be fucking him right off after that.

Deserved everything they got today, Brighton. Hard working. Nice football.
Noticed that. The Brighton guy just sauntered through into a world of space.

The summer will be key for the choice of next manager.

Forget spending on yet even more players, just get the right manager in and let him do his work with what they have.

They are going nowhere at present.
Their buys have been so haphazard there's no guarantee anybody could get a good time from that squad.

Just watched our latest shit show. I didn't think it was possible, but Lamps has actually made us even worse.

Under Potter we were reasonably sound at the back but couldn't score. Now we are equally good at conceding as we are at not scoring.

Brighton should have scored another couple at least today.

Absolutely terrible. I've supported Chelsea for over forty years, and I don't remember a period as woeful as this current one.

No shape, no strategy, no confidence, no leadership (either on or off the pitch), no fight. I'd bet there's decent Sunday sides who could beat us atm.

Whoever comes in next has his work cut out.
Is this a Killing Joke? The eighties. Surely way worse.

Raheem's career has really gone to shit.
The grass is not always greener when the chickens come home to roost and the fat lady sings.

ImaginativeFailingJabiru-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Brighton were head and shoulders above us today. It wasn't close. Admittedly most teams are better than us atm, but even so, Brighton are a really cohesive unit.

They battered us. Absolutely battered us. I was embarrassed watching that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.