Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

When was the last time you lot saw this kind of burst of speed from Sterling? I wonder if he was just awfully unfit last season?

Sterling took out 5 defenders ………………………..And still they couldn’t score!

i think that striker copping a bad injury has fucked them up.i suspect with him they would be up there but without a goal scorer it will be a struggle
But it's a bad excuse really, because the problem is that no-one can score for them. Even Sterling who, despite everyone slagging off his finishing, was a top goalscorer for us. Brighton still have Danny Welbeck up front ffs, and they've scored 8 so far, because they have goals all over the pitch.

I still maintain that the reason he was pretty average in his last two seasons for us is that he doesn't work well in a false 9 team, he only produces in a system with a proper striker. As is being proven at Chelsea.
And like us, it took him a full year to settle into a new club.

He is still a top quality, dangerous player.

It would have potentially have been a great partnership with Haaland

They may as well pick their team from the first 20 fans that turn up for the match. I thought the rags were bad but they are shocking. They were playing at walking pace towards the end of the match as if nobody gave a shit!!

They may as well pick their team from the first 20 fans that turn up for the match. I thought the rags were bad but they are shocking. They were playing at walking pace towards the end of the match as if nobody gave a shit!!
nobody does give a shit and thats part of the problem, put someone on an 8 year guaranteed contract, you take away a large part of their motivation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.