Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be fucking depressed if we just hired Poch. He's a very poor supposedly top level manager, imagine have the players he had at PSG and failing. How the fuck does he keep getting these jobs is beyond me.
He is personally fucking minted by winning next to fuck all.

He wasn’t my first choice. He was my third choice of the 3 candidates we interviewed, but I’m actually pretty happy with him so far. I wouldn’t hold his PSG stint against him. Both Tuchel and Ancelotti have spoken about PSG is unlike any other job in football. I mean Tuchel said he was left to arrange Neymar’s relatives being picked up from the airport. The superstars, for them training was apparently optional, as in Neymar and the other two were given allowances other players weren’t. It was a genuine circus show.

If you remove PSG, then his career is actually a promising career. He did well and Southampton and Spurs.

He wasn’t my first choice. He was my third choice of the 3 candidates we interviewed, but I’m actually pretty happy with him so far. I wouldn’t hold his PSG stint against him. Both Tuchel and Ancelotti have spoken about PSG is unlike any other job in football. I mean Tuchel said he was left to arrange Neymar’s relatives being picked up from the airport. The superstars, for them training was apparently optional, as in Neymar and the other two were given allowances other players weren’t. It was a genuine circus show.

If you remove PSG, then his career is actually a promising career. He did well and Southampton and Spurs.
is bringing two clubs from being absolutely appalling to mediocre doing well, pochettino is one of those emperors new clothes kind of managers in that he is consistently linked with every top job and nobody quite knows why

is bringing two clubs from being absolutely appalling to mediocre doing well, pochettino is one of those emperors new clothes kind of managers in that he is consistently linked with every top job and nobody quite knows why

If this doesn’t work out for him that’s him done at being able to get top jobs in Europe. He had a front three of Messi, Mbappe and Neymar at his disposal and produced a side who were mentally fragile specially when they played City.

If this doesn’t work out for him that’s him done at being able to get top jobs in Europe. He had a front three of Messi, Mbappe and Neymar at his disposal and produced a side who were mentally fragile specially when they played City.
sadly i dont think it is, i think if it doesnt work out for him, he will successfully blame the madness that is the owners and squirm into another top job and i genuinely have no idea why

A dressing room full of players no knowing each other will take time for them to become a "team" they still should finish top five in the champs league places with there quality and poch!

sadly i dont think it is, i think if it doesnt work out for him, he will successfully blame the madness that is the owners and squirm into another top job and i genuinely have no idea why

He can’t use the excuse he hasn’t been backed in the market. He needs to get them whittled down to the core group of players he wants to work with and get them gelling together as a team. He’s got more than enough resources playing staff wise compared to the likes of Klopp and Ten Hag. He has to start getting results otherwise the knives could be out by January, early days yet though.

I can't believe any manager (even Dyce) would be happy at this level of recruitment. He won't be having any say in the recruitment. I'm surprised he can remember (or pronounce) all of their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.