Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season hasn't helped Vinnie, to be honest. Yes; it's a championship squad he was working with. And they were always likely to struggle. But he seemed unwilling to adapt the tactics that worked so well in the Championship the season before. No "plan B", if you like. Not sure how attractive that would be to club owners looking for a manager. If Burnley don't sack him, he should stay there for at least one more year. Learn the nuances of managing a professional football team. The Chelsea job is, in my opinion, 12-18 months too soon for him. Plus; it's a big job. And there's going to be some big egos in that dressing room. I'm not sure he has the experience (yet) to handle those types of players.
I know what your saying mate but with vinny he 100% has the personality to do it. Check the egos..
Even if you don't think he has a plan b ( which I think he would with a better squad).
I think Chelsea would be the perfect storm for him.
Trust me I don't want him anywhere near it but Chelsea could do a lot worse.
The guys a born winner, he has a philosophy of his own he just needs the squad and right players which I feel he would have at Chelsea.
With the shite season they have had with the amount of money spent the pressure would be off somewhat too.
"Do better then poch" ..
I feel he more then would.

Weird club. Let a manager do all the hard work, get them close to something like they could kick on and sign the right players, and now they're restarting it all by taking a wild punt on an unproven manager at this level and presumably spunking another £200m on the squad.

City is the club under constant attack but these hedge fund wankers treat Chelsea’s history like shit.

Awful owners, how lucky are we with the sheikh and khaldoon?

Normally I don’t give a shit about other clubs but the way Chelsea as a club and its fans are treated is not right. Roman was dodgy but these Americans are making him look good right about now.

It’s almost like they are doing this on purpose. Selling training ground back to themselves aswell. Something not right about all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.