Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen any of Trafford's mistakes, but I did see Aro allow the ball to roll under his foot, into the net, when Burnley were 1-0 up.

I was told by a Burnley supporter at the time that he’d done similar before.
Two City cast offs! He dropped Trafford for several blunders but Aro was not perfect.

He’s not done anything to get a job like that yet, and he’d be a fool to go anyway.

That is a basket case of a club. A fine finish to the season and then this.

I fucking love how we are ran.
I think vinny would do well at Chelsea.
He's needs better players and a bigger squad to fulfil his philosophy on how he wants to play.
He'd get that at Chelsea with the current squad.

I've never understood the hype that surrounds him. What's he won as a manager? A few domestic trophies with PSG. Wow; Chris Wilder could do that. His Spurs team played good football, but what did they actually achieve?

He came close to winning the title for Spurs before they imploded, bizarrely against Chelsea. He went into Chelsea who were all over the place, steadied the ship, got them to a final and a semi final and made good progress in the league. I think he deserved another season but there was a lot of noise it wasn't going to happen and so it proved.

They might consider Vinny you know, I wouldn’t if I were him and I don’t think he would, there a basket case club.
This season hasn't helped Vinnie, to be honest. Yes; it's a championship squad he was working with. And they were always likely to struggle. But he seemed unwilling to adapt the tactics that worked so well in the Championship the season before. No "plan B", if you like. Not sure how attractive that would be to club owners looking for a manager. If Burnley don't sack him, he should stay there for at least one more year. Learn the nuances of managing a professional football team. The Chelsea job is, in my opinion, 12-18 months too soon for him. Plus; it's a big job. And there's going to be some big egos in that dressing room. I'm not sure he has the experience (yet) to handle those types of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.