Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute basket case of a club

I can see why it would be tempting for him, and not just in terms of a huge increase in his salary. The opportunity to manage a big club would turn anyone's head. But he should think carefully before going there, if offered the job. Two words; Graham Potter. He did brilliantly at Brighton, same as McKenna has done at Ipswich. But Chelsea is a huge step up from Brighton and Ipswich. Potter couldn't hack it; would McKenna fare any better?

Being totally serious, I truly believe Boehly played 'fifa' and googled football websites who rank players (with pointless and meaningless stats) and went and splashed money on players he'd convinced himself were 100% going to be the best players in the world.
....and if the McKenna rumours turn out to be true, that this w/end convinced himself, that having promoted Ipswich twice, McKenna is destined to be better than Pep.
I really think the bloke is that stupid!

I actually feel sorry for Chelsea fans.
Shaping into a good team and with a few judicious transfers in the Summer they could be in with a shout next season.
And then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.