Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

When he's on his game he's phenomenal, but so many times you end up screaming at him because he's so inconsistent and frustrating to watch.

That volleyed goal against us in the friendly. My jaw dropped. I thought, “My God, I didn't even know you had that in your locker!” (Apparently he did it once before, for us, against maybe Villa. I have no memory of it).
But I've been looking back at the footage on this site which is so very valuable for establishing perspective and correcting distorted memories. Yes, it's true, he had a genuine sense of where to be in the box for us, and tapped in many goals like that. That's a skill, and a valuable one. Lineker was essentially that. But by heavens, some of his misses are simply astonishing. Now Erling missed what seemed to be a few astonishingly easy chances last season. But Erling will do that, and then score a couple that seem to be much more difficult, and verging on the impossible. The goal against Dortmund is a case in point. The other day, that goal he scored against Barcelona— it still pisses me off a bit that it was disallowed, it was clearly over the line, but hey, it's a friendly — that was actually quite a difficult goal to get right.
Raz's race was run with us. I've got fond memories of him, and it was truly disgraceful the way he got booed all over the country for daring to leave the mighty Liverpool. Simply couldn't understand it.

Last edited:
That volleyed goal against us in the friendly. My jaw dropped. I thought, “My God, I didn't even know you had that in your locker!” (Apparently he did it once before, for us, against maybe Villa. I have no memory of it).
But I've been looking back at the footage on this site which is so very valuable for establishing perspective and correcting distorted memories. Yes, it's true, he had a genuine sense of where to be in the box for us, and tapped in many goals like that. That's a skill, and a valuable one. Lineker was essentially that. But by heavens, some of his misses are simply astonishing. Now Erling missed what seemed to be a few astonishingly easy chances last season. But Erling will do that, and then score a couple that seem to be much more difficult, and verging on the impossible. The goal against Dortmund is a case in point. The other day, that goal he scored against Barcelona— it still pisses me off a bit that it was disallowed, it was clearly over the line, but hey, it's a friendly — that was actually quite a difficult goal to get right.
Raz's race was run with us. I've got fond memories of him, and it was truly disgraceful the way he got booed all over the country for daring to leave the mighty Liverpool. Simply couldn't understand it.
Liverpool ‘legends’ dropped a lot of propaganda about him moving just for the money.

Liverpool ‘legends’ dropped a lot of propaganda about him moving just for the money.

Oh yeah, I know that. There's was a lot of utter crap talked about him by former Liverpool players who have such a bloody prominent position in the UK's media. As for Liverpool fans, they're just a pack of baying curs as far as I'm concerned.
What was amazing was the way the whole country seemed to buy into the bullshit.

Oh yeah, I know that. There's was a lot of utter crap talked about him by former Liverpool players who have such a bloody prominent position in the UK's media. As for Liverpool fans, they're just a pack of baying curs as far as I'm concerned.
What was amazing was the way the whole country seemed to buy into the bullshit.
Half the voters in America think Trump is a god. Amazing what millions believe.

Wasting talent. Fofana played less than 5 games for them

Tbf Broja is plain not good enough. I do think they probably should give Fofana more a chance, unless they have some concrete plans to buy a starting striker. That, or the new manager intends to use Lukaku, lol who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.