Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Only thing I think of why the are and can buy so many players maybe they have a very low basic wage but if they play a full game they get treble of there basic wages or more

Tosin is a weird signing, he’s not a youngster annymore and is not (as likeable as the lad is) of the quality to propel them back into the top 4 IMO. He’d sort of lost his place in the Fulham team hadn’t he?

His agent (who is his brother) must be doing a hell of a job. Guess he was a free and he’s obviously worth several million in today’s market.

Tosin is a weird signing, he’s not a youngster annymore and is not (as likeable as the lad is) of the quality to propel them back into the top 4 IMO. He’d sort of lost his place in the Fulham team hadn’t he?

His agent (who is his brother) must be doing a hell of a job. Guess he was a free and he’s obviously worth several million in today’s market.

Got him on a free so play him a bit then flip him and make 10m

If this is true it's nuts and a terrible loss of money for Chelsea.

Arsenal are allegedly in for Mudryk. Remember they were gazumped by Chelsea who paid £89m for him in Jan 2023.

Apparently Arsenal could get him 18 months later for around £35m!!!

If this is true it's nuts and a terrible loss of money for Chelsea.

Arsenal are allegedly in for Mudryk. Remember they were gazumped by Chelsea who paid £89m for him in Jan 2023.

Apparently Arsenal could get him 18 months later for around £35m!!!

We didn’t pay £89m. We paid £62m with £25 in addons like ballon d’Or and title wins, things he currently has no hope of activating.

So if it is true that Arsenal are willing to pay £35m, I’d take it and run. It’s just over half what we paid, if they can get us out of this Mudryk jam, I’d be grateful.

We didn’t pay £89m. We paid £62m with £25 in addons like ballon d’Or and title wins, things he currently has no hope of activating.

So if it is true that Arsenal are willing to pay £35m, I’d take it and run. It’s just over half what we paid, if they can get us out of this Mudryk jam, I’d be grateful.
I watched a fans pre season preview on YouTube a couple of days ago and the Chelsea supporter said she and a lot of Chelsea fans are completely pissed off with the owners as they are refusing to interact with the supporters.

She claimed supporter groups have tried to contact the hierarchy about the finances, players ect and the owners are point blank refusing to speak to them. How true is this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.