Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Felt they were much better than I expected them to be, they will only start to be even a shade of the team they should be if they give a manager time though. He needs 2/3 seasons, don't have any confidence any manager would get that.

Must be a horrible dressing room to be in, there's going to be half the players not making the squad and the club trying to shove some of them out who are sitting on massive contracts, feel for any manager taking that on has to be non-stop poison.

Enzo is not only a fraud, he’s a shithouse too. All he did was hug Haaland tightly at corners.

The team was booed off at half time too.

Will Maresca get the time he needs to adapt their style? On that showing, it’s doubtful.

They are an absolute mess.

Maresca will be the first manager sacked in my opinion, The owner won't give him time to get his methods across.
Should never have sacked, Poch. He had them playing really well towards the end of last season. They could have challenged for 4th this season without the need for anymore signings

Should never have sacked, Poch. He had them playing really well towards the end of last season. They could have challenged for 4th this season without the need for anymore signings
Agreed.

They were only starting to gel and had a style of play about them towards the end of the season.

Crazy decision.

Enzo is not only a fraud, he’s a shithouse too. All he did was hug Haaland tightly at corners.

The team was booed off at half time too.

Will Maresca get the time he needs to adapt their style? On that showing, it’s doubtful.
Making he captain is absolutely baffling

I thought the young lad Madueke was starting to look a player. Benched today. For a new manager how can he evaluate all these players? The whole situation seems crazy.
I thought he was nailed on to start today, From what I've seen of Chelsea in pre season he was the danger man on the tour.

Maybe there's more to it, Madueke not starting and then Stsrling not even making the squad. You'd wonder if the owner has a say in any of this? Personally it wouldn't surprise me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.