Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

To be fair, they were both very good at Brighton. Overpriced of course but they impressed.

I am not sure I would really judge them at Chelsea. I think they'd both be decent at a better run, non-basket case club.

However, you're right - I guess in the end, we can only judge them on the reality and the reality is they're playing poorly for their club. Cucurella showed he can perform in a different environment for Spain this summer (though it's always risky to go by international tournaments). I just feel both would look better at a different club.
They WERE both excellent at a decent, better run club.

They WERE both excellent at a decent, better run club.
Yeah that is what I wrote in the first sentence. And why I think they'd look a lot better at a better club and in a better environment.

Pep took that Champions League final too hard. After that Sterling performance, he even sent him to Chelsea just so he could beat him with Chelsea—a bundle, 2 for the price of 1 special

Matesca doesn’t know his best 22 never mind his best 11!! Unrest in the camp due to limited playing time, see Sterling he won’t be the only one, will be an issue as well.

They have some talent but they need some cohesion and stability. Don’t think Boehly will provide what the club needs right now.

Goodness know what the payroll is like and how they pass PSR. Oh yeah that Jackson is a major league liability. What did they pay for him, 50 million??

Matesca doesn’t know his best 22 never mind his best 11!! Unrest in the camp due to limited playing time, see Sterling he won’t be the only one, will be an issue as well.

They have some talent but they need some cohesion and stability. Don’t think Boehly will provide what the club needs right now.

Goodness know what the payroll is like and how they pass PSR. Oh yeah that Jackson is a major league liability. What did they pay for him, 50 million??
BTW thst Fernandez is one of the biggest non rag twats. Would love to see Robertson plant him into the advertising boards. Hope he would hold on and both of them go face first through them !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.