Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Lavia, that many on here were annoyed that we sold, still looks nothing more than a B+ player.
I did question at the time why we were selling him for £15m and replacing him with Phillips for an extra £30m. I think we know how that one has subsequently worked out.

Making he captain is absolutely baffling
Just highlights how poorly ran the club is. Poor policy of binning veterans in favor of young, inexperienced talents. What you practically end up with is a club with no leaders. The most senior player at Chelsea I believe is Sterling and he couldn't even get in the squad.

Can't see the manager lasting too long unless he can really stamp his authority down.

He pretty much said Gallagher can go when he was their second best player last season. Without seeing him play close up or in training, is he watching his England cameo performances?

The fans were calling for his name during the game, against one of the best teams in the world. What happens when they're a goal or two down against a club bottom half of the table? It's going to end up toxic.

Throw in the debacle of Sterling and him sulking he's got a whole lot of work on his hands.

What do our resident chelsea fans think of the situation, i actually think the situation is bizarre, im wondering if they have already been told they will be getting a transfer ban after the new owner "found something wrong with the books"

What do our resident chelsea fans think of the situation, i actually think the situation is bizarre, im wondering if they have already been told they will be getting a transfer ban after the new owner "found something wrong with the books"
Transfer bans are handed out by FIFA. UEFA is all fines and bans from competitions and the PL is fines and point deductions.

Perhaps all the young players are the ones that’ll get them promoted from league 2!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.