Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Raheem’s career is falling apart. Out of the England squad, out of the Chelsea squad. He will have to move. I doubt that Chelsea will get more than £25m for him and he will take a hit on wages.
More generally, I wonder if Chelsea are aware of the FIFA rule that grants a free transfer to players who have no prospect of playing for their club.

There was some interest from Juve, so I hope he finds himself a good club where he can continue playing at a good level. I hope he doesn't accept an offer from Saudi.

He doesn't want to be loaned out so who is going to buy him with 3 years left on his contract on 350k a week? Unless cheslea pay him off

He doesn't want to be loaned out so who is going to buy him with 3 years left on his contract on 350k a week? Unless cheslea pay him off

Well according to Ornstein this afternoon, Sterling wants to leave asap too, so I imagine he will have to reconcile with the fact that he will need to reduce his wages to make that happen. No-one is going to take him on at 350k a week. A 50% reduction is probably what he needs to consider, if he wants to find a new home.

Well according to Ornstein this afternoon, Sterling wants to leave asap too, so I imagine he will have to reconcile with the fact that he will need to reduce his wages to make that happen. No-one is going to take him on at 350k a week. A 50% reduction is probably what he needs to consider, if he wants to find a new home.
This is the problem when players are given daft contracts. He’d be well within his rights to hold firm, especially when his current deal is worth tens of millions.

How can Chelsea fans feel any affinity to the playing squad apart from maybe James, Colwill and Palmer?

Unless he does a Gundogan and write off his reminding contact I would imagine Chelsea would still subsides his wages wherever he goes. Unless it's Suadi

the question is how many are in the squat.

senior players are 33 . 33-25 is 8 player they have to sell or loan out and it is 21.aug

Good luck with that

Will Chelsea sell to a team like spurs or Arsenal?

What Maresco said that he has 21 players he is working with and the other ones are working separately, is the right thing to do if he wants consistency with his team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.