Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Joao Felix. £45m.

Lol.
Worth a punt at that price, except they already had a punt on him and he hardly set the league on fire. Another forward that doesn't score many goals when what they need is a clinical goalscorer. Might as well bring Havertz back at this rate. But how they're still buying anyone is beyond me.

Felix for £45 million is a gamble but could be a good deal for Chelsea. There's still potentially a top player there somewhere, he's costing them £9m a season with wages and they're banking the entire Gallagher fee. Helps them a lot this year but adds another £9m for the next 4 years after this. If he's even a moderate success, selling Felix for anything over £35m next summer or £25m the following year should be fairly realistic. It's a much more sensible deal than some of their recent signings.

With their first team academy graduates running thin now, they already have to be thinking about who they can sell next summer and likely the summer after to help them, I can see him being a decent flip.

Worth a punt at that price, except they already had a punt on him and he hardly set the league on fire. Another forward that doesn't score many goals when what they need is a clinical goalscorer. Might as well bring Havertz back at this rate. But how they're still buying anyone is beyond me.

16 games 4 goals for that kind of money isn't bad, it's arguably better than what they have?

Enzo has been brutally Pep like and discarded the plagers he feels don't fit what he wants to do, not his fault or theirs but it is a by product of the owners scatrergun approach previously.

as for sterling, blue tinted specs off, he has wasted his move there and been awful for 3 seasons putting in little effort performance wise considering his previous standards

It's the same rate as Sterling, who apparently isn't good enough to get into the squad. Although it's 4 in 20 if you include all competitions.

This is true, but that announcement by his manager primed the fuse Sterling was sat on. I think he wants a move and that's why it was put out, now it's out in the open let's see who takes that bait.

Will Chelsea sell to a team like spurs or Arsenal?

Chelsea have historically not had a problem selling to Arsenal. I can't remember the last time we sold a player directly to Spurs, or if that has ever happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.