Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Chelsea have historically not had a problem selling to Arsenal. I can't remember the last time we sold a player directly to Spurs, or if that has ever happened.
Sold Havertz and Jorginho to Arsenal in the last couple of seasons, both have turned out to be cracking signings.

Sold Havertz and Jorginho to Arsenal in the last couple of seasons, both have turned out to be cracking signings.

Yep. There are quite a few more.

David luiz
Willian
Cech
Gallas
Lassana Diarra
Loaned them Benayoun

In the other direction

Ashley Cole
Giroud

Raheem stripped of his number and left out of their squads.

We all know what happens next.

Maresca gets fired and Sterling gets his shirt number back, whilst Neto demoted to the EDS by Frank Lampard, as interim manager, before the new manager demotes them both and picks a new signing to be their number 7.

Raheem stripped of his number and left out of their squads.

We all know what happens next.

Maresca gets fired and Sterling gets his shirt number back, whilst Neto demoted to the EDS by Frank Lampard, as interim manager, before the new manager demotes them both and picks a new signing to be their number 7.
I have to say that how Chelsea seem to be treating some of their players is shocking. Don't get me wrong, I'd happily be told not to report for work in return for £350k a week but look at how they forced out Gallagher, how they've got Chalobah and Chilwell training on their own and now Sterling is basically being told to fuck off. It's never going to generate team bonding and spirit and they'll finish nowhere near Europe as a result. Shameful.

I have to say that how Chelsea seem to be treating some of their players is shocking. Don't get me wrong, I'd happily be told not to report for work in return for £350k a week but look at how they forced out Gallagher, how they've got Chalobah and Chilwell training on their own and now Sterling is basically being told to fuck off. It's never going to generate team bonding and spirit and they'll finish nowhere near Europe as a result. Shameful.
They might do alright in the league if Maresca gets his smaller squad playing well.

I can’t see how they make any money from the players that Maresca has said he doesn’t care about today.

PSR results will depend on what buildings and holdings they’ve got left to sell to themselves.

Chelsea should just ask Barcelona for some seeds from Barcas magical money tree!! Either that or borrow a one if Barcas levers…

James injury record is becoming another major problem for them as well.
Great player but no one is going to buy him due to his injury woes.

Chelsea are an absolute disgrace for making Sterling train at home. Fair enough them telling him he as no future but making him feel like a naughty schoolboy is taking the piss and Raheem doesn't deserve it. I'm not surprised his form is shot because he's a confidence player who needs to feel loved and appreciated to get the best out of him. He deserves better and I hope he gets it but he'll have to lower his wage expectations to keep within other clubs finances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.