Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

Once out 115 gets sorted they'll scrap PSR
They can't as it still impacts on FFP under UEFA rules for those in European competitions. Chav's will be in big danger of failing FFP for various reasons this season or next if they qualify for non CL competitions.

I still can't believe how much of a relatively free ride they get, Jordan of Talkshite has written a piece in one of tomorrow's newspapers with the headlines something like "It's crazy what Chelsea are doing but they could make it work". Could you imagine if that was us?

They've blatantly cheated by selling hotels to their owners which clearly represents non footballing income, this after having Abramovich's debt of £1.5b written off which was on the books as soft loans. No interest applied to that debt whilst the rags continue to pay shit loads of interest for theirs.

Shit club, shit owners, shit squad, getting what they deserve.

They can't as it still impacts on FFP under UEFA rules for those in European competitions. Chav's will be in big danger of failing FFP for various reasons this season or next if they qualify for non CL competitions.

I still can't believe how much of a relatively free ride they get, Jordan of Talkshite has written a piece in one of tomorrow's newspapers with the headlines something like "It's crazy what Chelsea are doing but they could make it work". Could you imagine if that was us?

They've blatantly cheated by selling hotels to their owners which clearly represents non footballing income, this after having Abramovich's debt of £1.5b written off which was on the books as soft loans. No interest applied to that debt whilst the rags continue to pay shit loads of interest for theirs.

Shit club, shit owners, shit squad, getting what they deserve.
How have they cheated by doing something well within the rules? How is that claim any different to all the clueless social media clowns that claim we've "blatantly cheated"?
Chelsea are an absolute disgrace for making Sterling train at home. Fair enough them telling him he as no future but making him feel like a naughty schoolboy is taking the piss and Raheem doesn't deserve it. I'm not surprised his form is shot because he's a confidence player who needs to feel loved and appreciated to get the best out of him. He deserves better and I hope he gets it but he'll have to lower his wage expectations to keep within other clubs finances.
A lot of Chelsea's desperate antics are very distatsteful and lacking in class, particularly how theyre forcing put academy graduates who are at their boyhood club and want to be there more than anything but when you release the kind of statement sterling did, an hour before the start of the season, you have to expect this kind of response and treatment as a bare minimum. It was a career ending statement.

I have to say that how Chelsea seem to be treating some of their players is shocking. Don't get me wrong, I'd happily be told not to report for work in return for £350k a week but look at how they forced out Gallagher, how they've got Chalobah and Chilwell training on their own and now Sterling is basically being told to fuck off. It's never going to generate team bonding and spirit and they'll finish nowhere near Europe as a result. Shameful.
Pep walked in here told boney straight you ain't good enpugh, Nasri you're gone you don't fit the attitude I expect.of players and was ( to many here) brutal with Hart.

We all said in Pep we trust and we were happy to watch his ruthles reshaping of the squad so personally I won't be throwing stones at one of his apprentices doing the same.

The chelsea board are the ones that need criticising for getting in this postion the last two seasons, Enzo is now left to try an put an order to the chaos and that means being a hasrsh with 20 players then it has to be done.

If we were in the sitiation many fans would want the club and squad stabilised not a continuation of the shitshow continuing, and let's be honest people here only care because sterling is an ex blue who served us well, if it was Barton or Milner no one would give a shite.

The squad nuber thing comes across as cruel but it isn't some new thing players on transfer lists have had squad numbers changed, what was netos number last saturday if it wasn't 7 then it is a shithouse thing to do, if it was Sterling already knew this when mescara told him he is out of contention amd being sold and before squad numbers were submitted for the season .

Last edited:
Some shite on here. Chelsea have a huge squad and are telling players they need to leave as the new manager doesn't want them. They all have agents who can find them new clubs. As for this bollocks about selling Gallagher being terrible as he's been there since a kid, so what? We sell academy players all the time. A football club isn't a family FFS.

How have they cheated by doing something well within the rules? How is that claim any different to all the clueless social media clowns that claim we've "blatantly cheated"?

A lot of Chelsea's desperate antics are very distatsteful and lacking in class, particularly how theyre forcing put academy graduates who are at their boyhood club and want to be there more than anything but when you release the kind of statement sterling did, an hour before the start of the season, you have to expect this kind of response and treatment as a bare minimum. It was a career ending statement.
The hotel sales are still under scrutiny for fair market value, and you're getting personal there with the "social media clowns" comment. I don't do social media unless BM is classed as that.

They've found loop holes just like companies/individuals involved in tax avoidance, we all know it's essentially cheating but presented differently. If City had acted this way we do you really think we would get away with it? The Media would ramp up the accusations of cheating to a new level, considering we're subject to a smear campaign that's already sullied our name that seems impossible but it would happen. Could you imagine the indignation from the likes of Jordan, Harris, Delooney, Liew, Ziegler, etc? Chav's have got away with it, even to the extent of Jordan saying this basket case of a club can get it right.

They've created an unprecedented situation of acquiring a squad on long contracts with a lot of shite players signed for big money that have limited resale values. Looking to sell Sterling stinks of trying to offload one of their better players to try and bring in a transfer fee to offset the amortised £30 left on his contract and get his £45m worth of wages off the books.

We'll see if the Chav's have not broken the rules during the next few months, they have a lot of work to do to comply not only with PSR but also UEFA FFP as they're in the Conference League courtesy of our FA Cup final defeat.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody is arguing that a new manager isn't entitled to clear the decks and build a squad in their own style. But unfortunately when a club has spent the past 3 years stockpiling players on crazy wages who aren't any better than the ones they already had, then that's a lot of deadwood. They don't want to suck it up and take the hit so instead they're trying to make life impossible for players. Players aren't just going to quietly leave and take a massive financial hit just because Chelsea have decided they don't want to honour their contracts anymore.

I'm sure Sterling and his agent can find him another club quite easily. But what are Chelsea going to do to make it happen?

Say they release him on a free. That's just under £30m written off as a loss in this year's accounts. On top of that they'll need to pay him off to make up for the shortfall between the £48m in wages he's owed and whatever he can secure for himself in reduced wages/sign on fee elsewhere. Are they able to do that?

As for Saudi. Fans will whine about the Saudi league but then expect it to bail their own clubs out of their stupid business decisions. Sterling isn't any more likely to get anywhere nearer the England squad from there than he is in Chelsea's reserves. He also might not want to move his family there.

Best thing for his career is a move to another decent European club but Chelsea will have to pick up the cost of making that happen.

I don't think anybody is arguing that a new manager isn't entitled to clear the decks and build a squad in their own style. But unfortunately when a club has spent the past 3 years stockpiling players on crazy wages who aren't any better than the ones they already had, then that's a lot of deadwood. They don't want to suck it up and take the hit so instead they're trying to make life impossible for players. Players aren't just going to quietly leave and take a massive financial hit just because Chelsea have decided they don't want to honour their contracts anymore.

I'm sure Sterling and his agent can find him another club quite easily. But what are Chelsea going to do to make it happen?

Say they release him on a free. That's just under £30m written off as a loss in this year's accounts. On top of that they'll need to pay him off to make up for the shortfall between the £48m in wages he's owed and whatever he can secure for himself in reduced wages/sign on fee elsewhere. Are they able to do that?

As for Saudi. Fans will whine about the Saudi league but then expect it to bail their own clubs out of their stupid business decisions. Sterling isn't any more likely to get anywhere nearer the England squad from there than he is in Chelsea's reserves. He also might not want to move his family there.

Best thing for his career is a move to another decent European club but Chelsea will have to pick up the cost of making that happen.

Sterling will want his 3 years of 350k a week so chelsea letting him go for nought want happen they'll have to pay him off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.