Chelsea Thread | 2024/25

I'm certain that Paul Ince didn't join City on loan. I stand to be corrected but he was one year into his Middlesbrough contract at that point and we were in the Championship.
I don't think he did either - I posed the question to AI and that's what it came up with, a load of tosh.

Capture.PNG

I don't think he did either - I posed the question to AI and that's what it came up with, a load of tosh.

View attachment 129136
You've baffled me with that. If AI told me that Cantona played for City, I'd just KNOW he didn't. I certainly wouldn't let AI dupe me into posting that he did on bluemoon.

Erm...sniff sniff.

He is arguing that finding a loophole is basically cheating when by definition a loophole wouldn't be a loophole if it was outside the rules. I'm not sure how you're meant to reason with that, unfortunately.

Selling assets to a group company to increase profits to meet FFP and then claiming it's not against the rules, it's just a loophole is akin to a thief saying they haven't broken into a house if the door is unlocked.

It's probably all been going on under arbitration, difference is there is no snide **** leaking anything.

It doesn't get to an independent panel until allegations have been referred to the disciplinary process, which would have to be announced. My guess is they will agree a settlement before that happens with a points deduction and some sort of squad limitations (yes, I know). Presumably before the City case to set some sort of precedent.

You've baffled me with that. If AI told me that Cantona played for City, I'd just KNOW he didn't. I certainly wouldn't let AI dupe me into posting that he did on bluemoon.

Erm...sniff sniff.
Er...... OK

Selling assets to a group company to increase profits to meet FFP and then claiming it's not against the rules, it's just a loophole is akin to a thief saying they haven't broken into a house if the door is unlocked.

Is it a loophole if the PL had already investigated and judged an identical case with a different club a few years ago and approved it, deeming it fair and within the rules?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.