Chelsea v City post match discussion

Re: Chris Foy

Did well. A few call weren't great but didn't try to influence the outcome, that passes as good in my book. Torres was on his arse all game giving him stares and he resisted them.

we definitely need another creative midfielder, a proper ball player. can we have one of chelsea's?

im also starting to think that we need a new striker, we've been found out up front

pweyhe said:
I'm trying to think of a single good offensive move we had today, and I'm coming up with nothing. I'm sorry but Chelsea were awful today! It's hard to complain with a point at Chelsea usually, but that was just so bland.

We all know Silva can create a goal at anytime, but what's the point of him if we have no one on the field who can facilitate play. Ahem, Samir Nasri. Our passing is never the same without Samir. Honestly, did he like screw Mancini's wife midweek or something? They didn't even have him warming up.

If Chelsea were awful I think we had a lot to do with it. Competitiveness today from the 4 defenders & Silva, Barry, Milner was spot on

Nelly's Left Foot said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
BillyShears said:
Very good point.

Deluded.

Course it's a good point even though you could say it was a good chance to get a win at Chelsea.Unfortunately the key player ,in terms of goals,wasn't at the races. If Aguero had played at the top of his game or even 75% we would have won for sure but the touch and quality was just missing today.

Defence excellent,Barry excellent,Milner ran his socks off but not quite right with the final ball.Yaya not as bad as some are saying as he was key to us controlling most of the game but again nothing in the part that matters most.

Edin pretty good as he was key to all our closest moments.Tevez doesn't do well as a sub does he. Mario,one total miscontrol and then that at the end whatever it was.I was screaming for a 30 yarder and he decides to go for a foul. Yes I think he played for it and Luiz obliged and I agreed with the ref.
Mario played for it and Luiz obliged...therefore its a free kick no?

BlueMoonWalker said:
Decent point but 3 were there for the taking. However how Yaya lasted 92 mins is beyond my simple understanding of football managerial tactics. I just think if Milner, Nasri or any other midfield player played that badly they would have been taken off within the hour.

Nasri would never ever ever miss that many passes to be honest. Even when people say he has a "bad game" he still contributes to our keeping of possession and moving the ball.

I also don't think Milner added a whole lot. Definitely works hard, but he had sooo much space today and did nothing with it.

didnt see the game lads, but i think its a decent point. may be crucial later in the season.

how bad was the booing of benitez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.