Chelsea v City post match discussion

Re: Chris Foy

I think he had a great game. Thing is, why does he always try to be balanced when it suites a certain team we all hate? His job was to go out there and make sure decisions didn't go either way and give either team a win. Best result for United. A little conspiratorial, but its hard to shake off after the bullshit Foy has pulled in the past.

Hard to complain about a single thing this match, but I think he is right down there with Twattenburg and Webb.

Good point but we could have had all three to many players are of there game but thought defence was good.I still think we are lacking real quality in midfield apart from silva and sometimes yaya the rest are ordinary i.e milner barry who are just cloggers dont get me wrong they do a job as today proved with the clean sheet but if we are to move forward we need more ball players.

tommo74 said:
every time we draw, all I hear is good point, no it wasn't a good point, Chelsea were rubbish today and we should have left with all 3 points

Chelsea actually defended very well , as City bossed possession.

Our only fault is that we are not ruthless enough. Defensively we were excellent but our attacking play was below par.

Good point. Played ok, but without a great deal of penetration. Surprised at Aguero's header in the first half, but hey-ho, can't score them all. A big negative for me was Toure, thought he was piss poor in the main. Might be my Sky Blue specs but still perplexed at how Balotelli did not get a free kick against Sideshow Bob in the last minute - bizarre decision from Agent Foy.

Happy enough with a point though.

Should have known the ref thread would get merged. Why can't we praise a ref without it getting buried under 40 pages of "good point"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.