Chelsea v City post match discussion

MCC said:
adrianr said:
Should have known the ref thread would get merged. Why can't we praise a ref without it getting buried under 40 pages of "good point"?
Good point.

That jokes been made 5 pages back, keep up squire ;)

tommo74 said:
every time we draw, all I hear is good point, no it wasn't a good point, Chelsea were rubbish today and we should have left with all 3 points
Chelsea weren't rubbish, it was just Milner Barry and Silva were extremely disciplined against their creative players. Defensively Chelsea should at some credit as they were very good today and denied us any chances.

EaglesFan said:
We gettin' too cocky now??

Now a draw (dominating at that) AT stanford bridge - is a reason to woman and moan????

Good result by me.

NEXT.

Not for me. We should have beaten them, their defence was rocky, they had little attacking threat and we had loads of possession in the final third. Our crosses were poor and the attacking movement of our strikers was poor.

Caveman said:
pweyhe said:
I'm trying to think of a single good offensive move we had today, and I'm coming up with nothing. I'm sorry but Chelsea were awful today! It's hard to complain with a point at Chelsea usually, but that was just so bland.

We all know Silva can create a goal at anytime, but what's the point of him if we have no one on the field who can facilitate play. Ahem, Samir Nasri. Our passing is never the same without Samir. Honestly, did he like screw Mancini's wife midweek or something? They didn't even have him warming up.
Our passing in the last third is definitely of a lower standard when Samir doesn't play. Samir and David are great together. People think Samir isn't that good but in the last third all those balls where we sloppily gave it away or overhit it out of play, Samir keeps it Blue and revolves the ball for another attack at goal. Today, we'd attack then we'd be sloppy and it all fizzled out.

Oh, it's Samir and David now is it ;)

Agree with you

Can't help but think Manure would have smelt blood and got all 3 pts. That isn't a great Chelsea side.

good point my arse, you cowards. the bitter taste in my mouth that we should (and could have) won this match will take a while to go away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.