Chelsea v City post match discussion

greasedupdeafguy said:
Happy with a point

The good - Zaba was utter class as was the whole of the defence and Barry had a decent game

The bad - Yaya and Ageuro were uttter shite and Dzeko was like he always is when he starts.

If we want to win the league we need extra midfield quality in Jan.

I don't think we need extra midfield quality...i mean we have rod well and garcia on the bench. Maybe yay a should get a break and we I've garcia a change. He definitely not as strong...but Garcia is really good.

Jumanji said:
good point my arse, you cowards. the bitter taste in my mouth that we should (and could have) won this match will take a while to go away.
!!

Disappointed we didnt go for it more, but seen enough to believe we'll be the team to beat.

Happy with that, realistically there is only Chelsea that can challenge us along with stretford felchers - therefore, on that basis, a point is good. Yes, we could have gone more for the win but the key objective against these two teams is not to get beaten.

Encouraged by the clean sheet and really like what we are seeing from Nastasic.

Final third was disappointing and didn't test Cech nearly enough. Thought Zabaleta, especially early on, was the most interesting part of our attack.

Watching the match it felt like 2 points lost but all in all an away draw at SB is not a bad result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.