Chelsea v City post match discussion

chesterbells said:
cookster said:
Can't help but think Manure would have smelt blood and got all 3 pts. That isn't a great Chelsea side.

Let's focus on ourselves mate.
We're doin ok!

Trouble is we have to play eleven men on their own patch ... not nine like some !

dctid said:
Good point today unbeaten run remains equalled or bettered last seasons games barring Le Arse by my maths makes us 5 points better off and another clean sheet and Vinny was excellent

Only Ballo made a twat of himself
Yeah fancy running into someone's shoulders ycnmiu ffs

dh4weu.jpg

Mancini looked really frustrated with our strikers today. Dzeko's a mystery...Aguero tried to dribble round the whole Chelsea side, why did Tevez not start? Chelsea played tight defensively and we looked happy to not take any risks. Should we be happy with a point or disappointed? I'm not sure! I suppose we've come along way if I'm asking that question.

Think that team could be used away against all the top sides to basically guarantee a draw. After that, the other top teams can cut their own throats against the so-called weaker sides, while we bring out the more attacking options to win or draw. Pragmatic.

Pre match would have had a point but with Komps starting, them being shit we really should have pushed on and won in yhe second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.