Chelsea v City post match discussion

Millennium said:
When was the last ti,e Balo entered and changed the game?

I really do not remember.

I don't blame for the result, he only played 5m, but i don't think he has the mentality to make the required positive impact.

We have done every think except scoring, it is alwayd a goof point from Chelsea ground, but taking into consideration the overall performance, i think we should have won it.

Errm, maybe QPR at home? You know, when we won the league?

Vincents Tackle said:
manimanc said:
Well and truly fuckin fucked off,chelsea was there for the taking but we spunked it right off,something must be going right if i'm getting annoyed at us only drawing at chavski but we're still unbeaten and sitting pretty in 2nd but fuck me it's two points dropped...looking forward to the everton game though....

Its Disappointing not to get three points but based on the performance I can't understand the anger? Long way to go this season yet.

Some dont see that chelsea defended very well and were a lot more organised than they have been recently, there are two teams out there and chelsea away is a tough game, but as per usual the clowns on here claim we were shit, big surprise there not

GXCity said:
Great result. Another hard away game dealt with and still un beaten.

Arise Sir Vinny. Outstanding today lad

Not as outstanding as Nastasic. His best game for us so far. No mistakes at all. Vinny did cause a few palpatations although his commitment and ability to play through the pain threshold were admirable.

Only thing that's bugging me is we're unbeaten yet behind a (very stuffy) team that has lost three games. Need to turn more draws into wins perhaps.

Gelsons Dad said:
sincity said:
adrianr said:
He had nowhere to go though. He knew winning the free kick would give us a greater chance of winning the game than loosing the ball and running into Cole.

I understand that..but how many such fouls have been given by these refs for Balotelli in recent games?
It was a clear foul, but because it was Balo he doesn't get it.. the opinions of the refs regarding Balo are not going to get changed any time soon..Might as well shrug it off and try to play on, see if a chance can be created from it..

You're not making any sense unless you agree with the game being corrupt! If it was a clear foul as you admit then your argument ends there.

I think I can agree to the refs being incompetent and biased against certain players, but unless there is going to immediate change (or video technology), you might as well get on with the game. Because at this rate, I can only see Balo leaving the Premier League, and I for one think he has loads of talent, when he actually plays his game..

hilts said:
Vincents Tackle said:
manimanc said:
Well and truly fuckin fucked off,chelsea was there for the taking but we spunked it right off,something must be going right if i'm getting annoyed at us only drawing at chavski but we're still unbeaten and sitting pretty in 2nd but fuck me it's two points dropped...looking forward to the everton game though....

Its Disappointing not to get three points but based on the performance I can't understand the anger? Long way to go this season yet.

Some dont see that chelsea defended very well and were a lot more organised than they have been recently, there are two teams out there and chelsea away is a tough game, but as per usual the clowns on here claim we were shit, big surprise there not

like.

Im really pleased with this result. We have bettered the result we got there when we won the league. I know they were there for the taking but so far i can only think of one game we havent bettered so far which was arse at home. WBA away looKing like a great result now too. Scum have to go there at some point

hilts said:
Vincents Tackle said:
manimanc said:

The Benitez effect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.