Chelsea v City post match discussion

standupifyouhatemanu said:
Great point at the home of the European Champions.

Look back on this point in May and you will all agree.

We need to get 3 at Wigan, 3 against the blue dippers and then it's rag time!!!

COME ON CITY....

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

remember sunderland at home last season imo that comback was a major point for the title as this point today will,how anyone can be pissed at todays result is beyond me

ZZmaestro said:
citijin said:
4 "top" strikers but not even a decent chance.

Simply because none of our strikers had a clear shot at their keeper.
We lacked a lot of creativity today, and our passing was way off.
It is a shame because that Chelsea side was deffo there for the taking.

Yaya : seems physically burnt out, he just can't switch gears as he is supposed to in his position

Silva : verry disapointed after his Madrid performance, a poor display by his standard, hardly any chances created in that game

Dzeko, Aguero : Poor mobility equal poor attacking creativity and albeit low chances to score

Milner : verry rusty, his final ball delivery will always be his problem

Nastasic : a star is rising :-)

One last thing, in that same situation, raggs would have been gifted at least a send-off orbetter, a pen / period

If I remember rightly they were gifted TWO sendings off which enabled them to steal the points. We seem to have to play 11 men - plus the ref - too often

Apparently we bossed possession 54% to Chelseas 46% , but we just didn't make it pay in the final third of the pitch ........

accordin' to the BBC we had 11 shots on target , but you could have fooled me !

Today was a great day at the office (or away from it). It had all the hallmarks of a banana skin for City and we applied ourselves superbly. Let's face it Torres was bound to score, and Benitez was going to get a huge slice of luck and end up the returning hero - I feared the worst for us not him as the abuse started and the banners went up. Yes, we could have done this better, or that better, and our line up may have been a bit cautious with Milner in and Nasri out, and Dzeko in presumably to roughen up their back line in the absence of Terry. We could have gone there and put on a real show and come away on the wrong end of a 2 - 1 like last season. I'm a very happy blue tonight!

Blue>Red said:
hgblue said:
blue underpants said:
Dropping a hint that he might be going in for Torres, if he does it will be a huge mistake, Torres is shot

A huge hint that we're in for a striker and/or a creative midfielder imo, but not Torres. Isco? Cavani? I don't know, but he was definitely sending a message to someone.
if he's complaining about being too soft in the box you can guarentee he's not on about them 2 players
Chelsea fans in pub talking to my mates after game saying Torres is coming to you and you can have him

not sure why people are moaning, i'm well chuffed we have an away point at a diffecult place. utd only win there will sendings off and gifted pens.

we are unbeaten btw.

black mamba said:
Apparently we bossed possession 54% to Chelseas 46% , but we just didn't make it pay in the final third of the pitch ........

accordin' to the BBC we had 11 shots on target , but you could have fooled me !

I'm surprised our possession was as low as that....I thought we played well but just didn't get the breaks in the area. Benitez had Chelsea playing like West Ham when we played them. Fearful as fuck!

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

de niro said:
nothing to do with the football i nkow but sky's camera work is a fucking joke. theu close in on a player whilst play is elsewhere. madness.
This pisses me off so much. Right at the start, the game kics of and after 20 seconds the cameras go to abramovic for a while and then Benitez. All the while, the game is playing, which is what i want to watch, not 2 sweaty chav scrotes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.