Chelsea v City post match discussion

murtaz said:
Im really pleased with this result. We have bettered the result we got there when we won the league. I know they were there for the taking but so far i can only think of one game we havent bettered so far which was arse at home. WBA away looKing like a great result now too. Scum have to go there at some point

it's just frustrating that city couldn't find the goal. City had 5 shots on target to Chelsea's 1... maybe it was the rain? it was just that type of game where nobody could control the ball.

John.des said:
Well this is not a good point at all.

Chelsea were impotent, toothless. Unfortunately we were the same. Positives from our attacking display today? Not many.

The most important thing was for both managers not to lose this game. That was clear by both teams display.

We need to get a better away record than we did last year and win matches when our opponents cannot even get a shot on target is (but aint bus the park) is the way to do it.

Last year we won at Wigan and that was a very lucky win with a Dzeko goal and some huge Hart saves.

The same has to be done on Wednesday.

Er...we lost at Chelsea last year<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 pm --<br /><br />
manimanc said:
Well and truly fuckin fucked off,chelsea was there for the taking but we spunked it right off,something must be going right if i'm getting annoyed at us only drawing at chavski but we're still unbeaten and sitting pretty in 2nd but fuck me it's two points dropped...looking forward to the everton game though....

WE LOST LAST YEAR.

I thought we played well the defence was a lot better today.Kompany was brilliant captain fantastic.Bluemoon

summer of 69 said:
Today was a great day at the office (or away from it). It had all the hallmarks of a banana skin for City and we applied ourselves superbly. Let's face it Torres was bound to score, and Benitez was going to get a huge slice of luck and end up the returning hero - I feared the worst for us not him as the abuse started and the banners went up. Yes, we could have done this better, or that better, and our line up may have been a bit cautious with Milner in and Nasri out, and Dzeko in presumably to roughen up their back line in the absence of Terry. We could have gone there and put on a real show and come away on the wrong end of a 2 - 1 like last season. I'm a very happy blue tonight!

Well said Sir. A bit of common sense.

mansour's tow ropes said:
dctid said:
Good point today unbeaten run remains equalled or bettered last seasons games barring Le Arse by my maths makes us 5 points better off and another clean sheet and Vinny was excellent

Only Ballo made a twat of himself

How? some proper idiots on bluemoon
Pot, meet kettle. You're both black.

hilts said:
Vincents Tackle said:
manimanc said:
Well and truly fuckin fucked off,chelsea was there for the taking but we spunked it right off,something must be going right if i'm getting annoyed at us only drawing at chavski but we're still unbeaten and sitting pretty in 2nd but fuck me it's two points dropped...looking forward to the everton game though....

Its Disappointing not to get three points but based on the performance I can't understand the anger? Long way to go this season yet.

Some dont see that chelsea defended very well and were a lot more organised than they have been recently, there are two teams out there and chelsea away is a tough game, but as per usual the clowns on here claim we were shit, big surprise there not

Agree. A point at Chelsea IS a good result and the fact that we could have taken all 3 is a sign of how Good a team we are.

Still unbeaten and playing below what we were used to last season which confirms we are a hard team to beat. In the past we would have lost several games this season but now things have changed second in the league unbeaten and plenty to look forward to so keep the faith it's ticking along quite nicely!

LoveCity said:
Mancini saying on Sky that we are too "soft" in the box, maybe eluding to the lack of ruthlessness or that we don't fight for the ball enough there.

My missus often has the same unfounded complaint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.