Chelsea v City post match discussion

Re: Chelsea Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:
Maybe he's scared of where kolorov will put the subsequent free kick
which is why i think he drew the foul

Anywhere on the pitch that is obstruction and he was giving them all game to that mard arse torres

I'm not sure why so many have decided we were shocking. Thought we were much better in the 1st half but that's a point you have to take and be happy with. Completely nullified hazard, Oscar, and mata. A few chances go our way and we win. With both teams in a defensively solid shell it was always going to be a tight affair

A point more than last season on the same ground and still unbeaten, I'll take that. How the fuck Balotelli gets booked for being obstructed is just laughable but unsurprising considering the incompetent ref in question. Zabs my man of the match.

Chris Foy

Was very good. If we're going to wish death upon refs when they're shit, I'd like to think we can praise them when they're doing well. Didn't notice him, didn't have a complex, let the game flow, just how they should be. I'd say our cards were deserved after a few warnings - Not terribly sure about the Balo one at the end as I only saw it from a crap angle.

Could have possibly done better with Luiz shirt pulling Kompany on a few occasions but if that's what we're reduced to complaining about I'd say he was definitely on the upper end of the spectrum.

black mamba said:
Well i thought City played exceptionally well out there , in all but the final third ..... just didn't create enough , just didn't test the keeper enough.

In fact i don't think i've seen us play as well as that in any game this season over the ninety minutes.

Summed up perfectly.

Happy with a point

The good - Zaba was utter class as was the whole of the defence and Barry had a decent game

The bad - Yaya and Ageuro were uttter shite and Dzeko was like he always is when he starts.

If we want to win the league we need extra midfield quality in Jan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.