Chelsea v City post match thread

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

Anthony_18 said:
....never ever refs a City game again. To describe him as a tw*t would be an injustice to the word.

Clichys sending off was correct and it was a pen.. When playing away sometimes you have to be more proffessional and not expect all the decisions to go ur way. Anyway, i wud hve taken being top by two points at this stage, at the start of the season.

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

Tevez City said:
chinley blues said:
looking for our best players to control the game, they didn't turn up.
controlled the game for the first 25 mins, then didn't keep to the game plan, chelsea went deep so we hit the long ball, should have just kept playing the way we where.

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/104440157.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E67AF81A15B7E6499BED065BD564574E6BB18B6D1B9569A774[/bigimg]
You know I felt sorry for you, maybe b/c I am soft hearted, but you really are pitiful. You bring it on yourself. Count me out.

Game flow aside (I think we need a LB, a DEFENSIVE LB badly) my respect for Yaya for that kick and slap of Mata, for no apparent reason - just dropped on a scale from 10 to about 7...I hate to see that kind of disrespect, even if my dad had personally done it.

What a fucking a**hole move.

He might be fatigued as it looks like he gets pissed off way to easy, and starts doing stupid shit in the game.

Maybe a few games on the bench would sort it out? He aint invincible either, noone is.

Very dissapponting performance considering we played so well the first 25mins.

On the positive side....Anfield, Old trafford, Stamford bridge and white hart lane done. Only Emirates to go....

A tale of two City's.

First 20 minutes. Barca.

Next 70 minutes. Stoke. Stoke on a bad day.

Woeful long ball shite from our captain AGAIN. Dismal distribution from Lescott.

But it also has to be said, shocking refereeing. Nailed on pen for Silva in 1st 20. Straight red for Meireles for his over the top challenge. Numerous non-fouls awarded against Balotelli, some of which were hilariously bad. And Yaya lucky to stay on the pitch.

MCFC BOB said:
Ntini77 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Let's be honest, we were shit. No direction, no plan B, no nothing.

Hart - 6

Zabaleta - 5
Kompany - 5
Lescott - 5
Clichy - 4

Yaya - 5
Barry - 7
Silva - 5
Milner - 6

Aguero - 5
Balotelli - 6

What a load of crap.

Nice summary of your post.

We're still top of the league!
Yes, we are still top of the league, but that doesn't cover up the fact that we were awful for around 70 minutes of that game.

Cheer up, man!

This is the best football we've ever played (well, at least in my lifetime) and we're only going to get better! Frightening really.

Anyways, I'm off to watch Beetlejuice. Ciao!

MC ID said:
I will get attacked for this, but I feel yet again I have to say Yaya is the laziest man alive, far too often I see him walking around with teams in possession, I think he is partially at fault for chelseas first, and liverpools the other week. Perhaps he just needs to rest for a week or two, but like fuck that'll happen.

Hope we buy someone in Jan to replace him for the African cup and they end up stealing his place for good.
Not by me I entirely agree with you we were down to nine men after the sending off, he did sod all for the whole match.

Thatchersforearm said:
We stopped playing at 30 minutes. Why? Deserved to lose. 2 stone wall penalties but only one was given. Strange that.

Several games I can think of where after the first 30 minutes we seem to lose it.

Certain penalty denied us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.