Chelsea v City post match thread

We couldnt go unbeaten all season with out losing. 2 points to 2nd, 7 to third.
Best premier league start in history, 49 goals ( also a record ). The hardest games are over (Chelsea,Un*ted,liverpool,tottenham away) with 2 win 1 draw and one loss.

Theres still long to go but the faith is there.

CTID!

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

marco said:
MCFC BOB said:
Let's be honest, we were shit. No direction, no plan B, no nothing.

Hart - 6

Zabaleta - 5
Kompany - 5
Lescott - 5
Clichy - 4

Yaya - 5
Barry - 7
Silva - 5
Milner - 6

Aguero - 5
Balotelli - 6

What a load of crap.
watch stockport if your not happy
Do you want me to be happy even though we've lost? Yeah, sorry, I'm absolutely delerious because we lost both our unbeaten record and most of our dignity in the space of around 70 minutes as, once again away from home, we struggled against a team that got at us.

Without Richards we're nothing down the flanks, I'm beginning to see that guy's point about Silva struggling against well organised defences, and I'm eve beginning to see that Kompany wasn't what he was last season.

But, it's one game. We could batter Arsenal 6-0 next week. You just never know.

Clichy was at fault today, didn't cut out the thirty yard pass to Sturidge and make a rubbish challenge to get sent off.

Yaya Toure, Milner, Barry, Kompany and Lescott was also particularly poor today.

Wilkins and sky sports can do one. So glad I don't give them money anymore.

Rocket Sauce said:
dctid said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Meh, red card killed us. What are ya gonna do???

keep ya fookin hands down and dont concede a penalty - defensively we are poor and have been for some time now - shipping far too many goals -

With all the sustained pressure, you knew something was going to happen. I agree that we are letting in too many. We should have ground out a 1-0 on this one.....

No i dont think we are / were capable of winning 1 - 0 - defensively we are getting worse and worse - we concede too many goals - its why the rags are still in my mind favorites - i just dont think they will concede as many as us unless Mancini sorts out the defense

Also our discpline if poor and it must improve - we have now put massive pressure on ourselves and lets be honest we are very likely to ship goals against Le Arse making it sweaky bum time

We dont have pace and we move the ball too fookin slow

Still to play away

Scum
CITY
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spuds

Chelsea
Spuds
CITY
Arsenal
Liverpool

Arsenal
CITY
Liverpool

Spuds
CITY
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea

CITY
Arsenal

It's on boys!! Keep the faith!

Blue Haze said:
One thing aside from the ref

Said it after the Napoli game and I'll say it again. We get caught on the counter way too easily. Every little flick for them opened up 30 yards of space with only the defenders in front of the keeper. When I pointed this out I took a huge amount of shit from this forum.

This cannot be allowed to happen in tough away environments. I love attacking don't get me wrong, but all 3 of our midfielders can't all want to get forward. That is great for home games but far too incautious for Stamford Bridge and Napoli.

That is how managers have decided they can beat us, and to be fair it works to a degree - sit back and defend deep, then try to hit is on the counter. Wouldnt be all over myself tonight if I were a Chelsea fan, they might have the points but they were poor.

We're still in a fantastic position. We're still in control of our own destiny. We still beat the Rags 1-6 in a game our kids will talk about in twenty years.

Gutwrenching Sky commentary and gutwrenching game but we've lost one out of fifteen PL games. We looked a bit panicked at times but that will be gone soon. Balo was brilliant throughout. Kun was nearly on the scoresheet three times. Defense apart from one Lescott mistake was very solid. Meireles goal was unstoppable.

These are the best days for many years. Can we win the PL? Yes. It's already written in Wilkins 'script'.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
simon23 said:
2 decisions there by the ref over rulling the linesman who is only a yd away...both incorrect!

we have been unlucky here....penalty int he first half not given.

a lucky handball decision for the penalty...just how is lescott suppose to get his body and arms out of the way...it is against basic bio mechnanics to try and run around and stretch for footballs with you arms firmly planted by your side....he is even turning away from the ball as its shot

the positive here is that we have absolutely nothing to fear from chelsea in the future....we are at least equal to them and 11vs 11 we are better....

clichy again was unlucky to be sent off

and i really do feel sorry for balotelli...he only has to go near the ball and he gets a decision against him....he had possession of the ball a few mins ago and the chelsea player tripped over his leg and he got a foul given against him!!!!

We were unlucky with the penalty that was not given but I thought the one they got was a penalty ( I am not sure why Lescott is turning away from the shot and not chrging the player face on. He he fucking scared or something?)

Clichy was a booking and therefore a sending off. To be honest I thought Kompany was lucky not to go to as was Meireles.

Overall we played well first 25 and shite for the remainder although I thought we held them quite well for 20 mins after the sending off. Hart had very little to do.

Aguero really should have scored to make it 2-0

I wanted to fookin punch Aguero tonight - knew straight away he´d cost us with those misses - I am so pissed off losing to that garbage and that trumped up fookin dwarf
????What is going on here

Re: De Jong

i think were strong playing one up front.... then finish with two strikers if we have the lead. go for the jugular so to speak.de jong would have held a tighter ship in front of the back four. i expect him to figure over coming games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.