Chelsea v City post match thread

Re: De Jong

Manchester_City_Blue said:
We needed him out there tonight. He would've closed that space

Should have played ahead of Yaya he was so bloody complacent tonight. (and yes I know yaya has been key recently this is just a comment on tonight's performance).
Bollocks! He didn't close the space that led to the penalty, did he? We lost. It happens.

Re: De Jong

Just like you say there was no chance of Yaya being benched before the game, just like any other midfielder.

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

MCFC BOB said:
marco said:
MCFC BOB said:
Let's be honest, we were shit. No direction, no plan B, no nothing.

Hart - 6

Zabaleta - 5
Kompany - 5
Lescott - 5
Clichy - 4

Yaya - 5
Barry - 7
Silva - 5
Milner - 6

Aguero - 5
Balotelli - 6

What a load of crap.
watch stockport if your not happy
Do you want me to be happy even though we've lost? Yeah, sorry, I'm absolutely delerious because we lost both our unbeaten record and most of our dignity in the space of around 70 minutes as, once again away from home, we struggled against a team that got at us.

Without Richards we're nothing down the flanks, I'm beginning to see that guy's point about Silva struggling against well organised defences, and I'm eve beginning to see that Kompany wasn't what he was last season.

But, it's one game. We could batter Arsenal 6-0 next week. You just never know.

we lost to the ref anyone can see that, i'm sure its just a blip roll on the arse but tonight proved for me the game is bent

It was always coming, this defeat, and I'm not too downcast. One slight concern-that's 2 away games on the trot we've dominated, conceded a stupid equalizer then crumbled. It was a bad day at the office. We seemed to struggle with the wet surface and lose our grip on the game. But even with 10 mean Chelsea didn't look like scoring until that daft penalty. Augero looked sharp again and for half an hour we looked like what we are: the best side in the league.

I think our confidence is a touch brittle.

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

80s Shorts said:
Anthony_18 said:
....never ever refs a City game again. To describe him as a tw*t would be an injustice to the word.

Clichys sending off was correct and it was a pen.. When playing away sometimes you have to be more proffessional and not expect all the decisions to go ur way. Anyway, i wud hve taken being top by two points at this stage, at the start of the season.
agree but still majorly pissed off.So annoyed with wilkins commentary and the general shit from all the southern wankers on the radio

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Clichy was horrific tonight. Cost us the goal and turned the game in their favour with a stupid red.

Oh and someone point Clownberg to the nearest bridge…wanker!!!

Sums it up perfectly!

Very similar to the Liverpool , Napoli and Bayern games, a great opening 20 minutes then we ease off and let the oppostion back in. What do we say at half time? Again very slow to get going.
Yaya should have come off, on his day a brilliant player but today just didn't put it in. I have been a fan of Clichy this season but for the goal and sending off it was schoolboy defending. Good performances from Barry, Milner , Mario and Zaba though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.