Chelsea v City post match thread

Thought it was very similar to Bayern away. Dominated for 25 minutes and then lost discipline/concentration. Having said that I cannot remember Joe Hart making any great saves. The referee was poor but it was a silly sending off and Lescott should know better than to raise his arms. We are not the finished article yet and winning the Premiership will not be easy. The Arsenal game is absolutely massive now. We simply have to win. It will tell us the character of the side but these games are what it is all about. Great, great times.

hi fellow blues posting for first time because of the way we are being robbed dy crap refereeing as soon as i saw battenburg i just knew what was going to happen im fookin fuming and to have to listen to that slaphead wilkins was the icing on the cake anyway gonna drown me sorrows now and try to think about how far weve come in last two years.just one more thing does anyone else think balo gets a raw deal or is it just me

keep-calm-and-put-the-kettle-on.jpg

Gutted but not a massive shock. We seemed to lose our flow after 20 mins - few didn't play well, but we were always going to lose a few, no point in beating ourselves up - as Bobby says try to be unbeaten in next 14. Focus on next game. We are still the team to beat.

Anyone have Sky's complaint email address? If nothing else, some people can voice displeasure about Wilkins and try and urge them to get someone like Neville (never thought I'd say that) on in future.

Serious question now though possibly more for someone who watches the training. How much penalty to work do the keepers do cause Joe very rarely picks the right way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.