Chelsea v City post match thread

Some of our big players didn't turn up today; Clichy was bad, Yaya terrible and Kompany clumsy. It was when Kompany started to just hopelessly smash the ball forward that we lost all rhythm. To be fair to Kompany and Lescott they actually defended the box like supermen but the penalty Lescott gave away was stupid!

We haven't looked too clever or strong when Liverpool, and now Chelsea, have upped the physical stakes. The players need to think carefully about how they challenge and that goes for all of them tonight. I also thought some players looked tired tonight and looked resigned to our fate after the penalty shout was turned down. On that point. how professionals in a studio can have different opinions on that foul bemuses me. If you slow every foul down with super slowmo it will always look suspect.

It's difficult to dissect a game when at 1-0 up we have a stonewall pen turned down by a bent ref that would have had us 2 up after 20 mins and coasting.

Rest of the game after that is irrelevant.

I'm not too disappointed.

We did ok, going down to 10 men was always going to be tough. The refereeing was laughable. A stonewall penalty turned down but then he can see through players to over rule his linesman.

I thought it was hilarious the way Chelsea celebrated the win. We are 15 games into the season and they are still 7 points behind.

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

marco said:
MCFC BOB said:
marco said:
watch stockport if your not happy
Do you want me to be happy even though we've lost? Yeah, sorry, I'm absolutely delerious because we lost both our unbeaten record and most of our dignity in the space of around 70 minutes as, once again away from home, we struggled against a team that got at us.

Without Richards we're nothing down the flanks, I'm beginning to see that guy's point about Silva struggling against well organised defences, and I'm eve beginning to see that Kompany wasn't what he was last season.

But, it's one game. We could batter Arsenal 6-0 next week. You just never know.

we lost to the ref anyone can see that, i'm sure its just a blip roll on the arse but tonight proved for me the game is bent
We had more than an hour to change our fortunes after that decision went against us.

brian the blue said:
Why did we stop playing after 30 minutes? We were ripping them a new arsehole until Kompany and Lescott lost their composure at the back.

Todays ref was even worse then the one in the Spurs game yesterday, we should have had a penalty and Miereles should have been sent off along with (Ramires?) who fouled Silva for what should have been the penalty. Never have I seen a more home biased refereeing display that today.

We need to sort our defence out though, we just cant seem to keep a clean sheet in the League.

Only good performance today was from Balotelli. Clear man of the match.

We need to respond against Arsenal and see if we get such bias when we play them as the home team. (will we fuck).

Oh, and having to listen to Ray fucking Wilkins wank himself into a coma over his "Chelsea boys" and how tonights result was the "best thing for the Premier League" was a disgrace. Its meant to be an unbiased footballing broadcast and it was like having a die hard Chelsea fan as co-commentator, fucking rediculous.

Your spot on there, Kompany & Lescot do seem to lose there patience and try the long balls to often, they have to change there ways keep there patience and do the easy pass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.