Chelsea v City post match thread

Totally agree about Chelsea celebrations, was laughable aswell as a sign how far we have come.

No panic, we lost, just, we go on, and deal with Arsenal. Just hope to god whoever plays left back on sunday has nitrus in their boots to take care of walcott now clichy is out.....

LoveCity said:
Anyone have Sky's complaint email address? If nothing else, some people can voice displeasure about Wilkins and try and urge them to get someone like Neville (never thought I'd say that) on in future.

he apologisedto the viewers after chelseas second, blamed it on his chelsea fire. fucking numpty, people may have already complained

Hope we fucking piss on Arsenal on sunday.... need a win against one of the big sides. That is both Chelsea and Liverpool we failed to walk away from with 3 points.

Palerider said:
Thought it was very similar to Bayern away. Dominated for 25 minutes and then lost discipline/concentration. Having said that I cannot remember Joe Hart making any great saves. The referee was poor but it was a silly sending off and Lescott should know better than to raise his arms. We are not the finished article yet and winning the Premiership will not be easy. The Arsenal game is absolutely massive now. We simply have to win. It will tell us the character of the side but these games are what it is all about. Great, great times.

And we didn't get a penalty we should have their either

Be grateful City fans.

If someone in July told you our first loss will come on December 12th, what would you think of that??

That's right.

This team is great (for the first 20 minutes I was stunned at apparent dominance and supremacy over this Chelsea team), and no reason to dwell on this game - you cant win them all.

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

dctid said:
Rocket Sauce said:
dctid said:
keep ya fookin hands down and dont concede a penalty - defensively we are poor and have been for some time now - shipping far too many goals -

With all the sustained pressure, you knew something was going to happen. I agree that we are letting in too many. We should have ground out a 1-0 on this one.....

No i dont think we are / were capable of winning 1 - 0 - defensively we are getting worse and worse - we concede too many goals - its why the rags are still in my mind favorites - i just dont think they will concede as many as us unless Mancini sorts out the defense

Also our discpline if poor and it must improve - we have now put massive pressure on ourselves and lets be honest we are very likely to ship goals against Le Arse making it sweaky bum time

We dont have pace and we move the ball too fookin slow

I know people will say this is knee jerk, but today demonstrated for me that we still carry players who are not good enough. Zabba, love the guys commitment and professionalism, but he offers us little really. Nothing whatsoever going forward and little defensively. Lescott is worse. Standing around like a plank at times. And totally culpable for their penalty the idiot.

As soon as they dropped deep, our defensive players looked clueless and started hitting long balls. The football went out of the window.

They did not win. We lost it ourselves. Gutted cos they were not going to win that game 11 vs 11. Clichy got it wrong tonight and cost us the game imo. Lescott obviously compounded it. Otherwise we were not losing that game. The first 20 minutes we looked like Brazil.

The trick now is to bounce back like Ushited have laways done after such a loss and go on to win the league regardless.

The backlash starts now.

Poor refereeing contributed to the result. Clichy's two yellows were correct but Mereiles did 3 poor challenges and only got one yellow. Aguero did a similar challenge to Clichy shortly after and received no card..inconsistent. Blatant penalty on Silva and how that was missed i do not know, if he though he dived he should have booked him. 2 nil up away from home and its a different game.

He'll be back in the football league next week.

Anyway, now played Rags, Chelski, Spuds and Scousers away from home and were still top by 2 points.

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

Marvin said:
dctid said:
Rocket Sauce said:
With all the sustained pressure, you knew something was going to happen. I agree that we are letting in too many. We should have ground out a 1-0 on this one.....

No i dont think we are / were capable of winning 1 - 0 - defensively we are getting worse and worse - we concede too many goals - its why the rags are still in my mind favorites - i just dont think they will concede as many as us unless Mancini sorts out the defense

Also our discpline if poor and it must improve - we have now put massive pressure on ourselves and lets be honest we are very likely to ship goals against Le Arse making it sweaky bum time

We dont have pace and we move the ball too fookin slow
We know Utd are favourites in your mind

i think because there is a clear gulf between the top 6 and the rest then this season is likely to be decided by whom wins the big games. Yes we have twatted Rags and Spuds but it wont always be like that and because we are always going to concede (certainly baed upon recent games in fact since Fulham) if we dont score a hatful we will struggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.