Chelsea v City post match thread

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

EaglesFan said:
One thing and one thing only (and not only after this game, looking at the season overall):

This team is missing ONE more piece - and that is a DEFENSIVE left back.

Clichy and Kolarov are not good enough for top tier team IMO. They get abused on defense constantly.

With all these offensive GENIUSES, I really dont understand a need for attacking full backs...no need, really. Get someone who can DEFEND.

ott

Re: Hoofing it

Normally it's Lescott responsible for that, but I thought Vinnie was the main culprit tonight. Gave possession away far too cheaply at times.

Hart-------------5

Zabaleta---------8
Kompany---------5.5
Lescott----------5
Clichy------------2

Barry-------------8.5
Yaya-------------1 - we would have been better with nine men. He should apologise to his team-mates, especially Barry.
Milner------------7
Silva-------------7

Aguero-----------7
Balotelli-----------6.5

Mancini----------3 - outclassed and out-thought. Is primarily responsible for our Champions league absence and, tonight, should take some of the blame for the inaction of his players and not changing it.

Rammy Blue said:
It's difficult to dissect a game when at 1-0 up we have a stonewall pen turned down by a bent ref that would have had us 2 up after 20 mins and coasting.

Rest of the game after that is irrelevant.

Yep, I don't agree with criticising a team that played well when we had the ball, and it was a tale of two penalties. Sky willing us to lose should result in Blues cancelling subscriptions en masse. They hate us because we don't need their money. Ramires up there with Suarez for hateful cheater Ballon D'Or.

chelsea's new style smacks of desperation - like we played when Bob first arrived and we were slaughtered in the media. wont win the title playing like that at home.

Not a good result, just one of those nights, but a long way to go. We need to sort out our back line though, can't see Bobby putting up with much more of that. Still top though so let's focus on what's to come and forget what's gone. KEEP CALM & CARRY ON.....CTID.

Golden Balls said:
Well where do you start?
Apart from the joke that is Clattenburg, I learnt 3 things tonight:

1. Lescott is a liability. Cost us against Liverpool and tonight. Not world class enough to play in our best 11. We need a proper partner for VK.

2. Clichy is too attacking and not good enough in the defense. Same as Kolarov, we need a LB in Jan.... C'mon sure up the back Mancini!!!

3. Chelsea cannot win the league. They are slow in possession and Hart didn't even make a save??!! They are no match for the big teams, 10v11 it looked even.
Thank fuck we got Manure, Liv, Tot, Chelski and Arse all at ETIHAD

Lescotts a good player, but tonight I realised again he shits himself in possession! Gotta disagree about clichy, one mistake tonight and we need a new left back haha yeah right. He's a class act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.